I can't get the record labels to quit calling since the video went viral
    It's viral alright, like a disease!

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Stocking cap
      I'm gonna send you a XXL coat. If it's too big, give it to your girlfriend and I will send you an XL.
      Last edited by ToDaClub; 12-21-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        I'm gonna send you a XXL coat. If it's too big, give it to your girlfriend and I will send you an XL.
        OMG!!!

You just opened up the door for a days full of todasooner jokes now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          KP has a girlfriend? what's his name?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning guys. Well it's official, global warming has taken over. Christmas this Sunday, we have no snow, and its gonna be mid 40's. While that doesn't seem so good to most of you, we are normally hovering around 0 for our highs this time of year. Nice to see the blizzards to the south of us.

Comment

• A Touching Christmastime Story

A married couple had been out shopping at the **** for most of the
              afternoon, suddenly, the wife realized that her husband had "disappeared".

The somewhat irate spouse called her mate’s cell phone and demanded: Where
              the hell are you?

Husband: Darling you remember that Jewelery shop where you saw the Diamond
              Necklace and totally fell in love with it and I didn't have money that time
              and said Baby it'll be yours one day.

Wife, with a smile blushing: Yes, I remember that my Love.

Husband: Well, I'm in the Bar next to that shop.

Comment

• Priceless!

Comment

• Whats up peeps?

Comment

• Just your average Thursday morning, told the wife I was gonna have a couple beers after work yesterday, yadda yadda yadda, got home at midnight

After 29 years, wonder if she thinks I will be home by 6 or 7

Comment

• This is a word to the wise for all my friends. I would like to share an experience with you, it has to do
                      with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities over the years.
                      The other night I was out for dinner with a few friends. After consuming too much beer, and knowing
                      full well that I was wasted, I did something I've never done before. Believe it or not, I took a bus home.
                      Yes, a bus. I arrived home safely and without incident. This was really a surprise to me since I have
                      never driven a bus before.

Comment

• 6:00 in the evening Dec 22 and it's 70 degrees,90% humidity and tornado watches and warnings all around us. This has been the craziest December I have ever seen.

Comment

• Wow, torns are crazy around this time of year! Stay safe Vols!

Comment

• Morning all. On Club's schedule today. A man could get used to this

Comment

• Im on Club's schedule as well. just finished my day.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• I'm at work, well in between chasing fire trucks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X