This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

His ass probably has its own forum.....................on www.OkieGayBoy.com
    KB text me and asked if the url worked for me.

For the record, I said I don't know and I don't want to!

Last edited by ToDaClub; 12-09-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• I'm thinking game of the year type play this weekend in Detroit. Not a game of the year, but just like it, except different. Vikings may run off a couple wins now just to make sure they don't get a great draft pick!

Vikings moneyline, GOYTP But not a GOY

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            I'm thinking game of the year type play this weekend in Detroit. Not a game of the year, but just like it, except different. Vikings may run off a couple wins now just to make sure they don't get a great draft pick!

Vikings moneyline, GOYTP But not a GOY
            Should have, would have, could have!

Morning all, everyone done with their Christmas shopping? What are you getting the boys Vols? Besides Dale Jr pajamas.

Comment

Morning all, everyone done with their Christmas shopping? What are you getting the boys Vols? Besides Dale Jr pajamas.
              I hammered it hard, along with the Falcons. Feel pretty lucky to win them both considering I think if you had the Panthers and the Lions, you could make a case for the two worst beats of the day (minus the Romo's)

Comment

Almost done. Bikes,toy 4 wheeler and xbox kinect are the main things I have already gotten. Those damn games are expensive as shit. $50-$60 for the good ones. I can't wait myself to play Tiger Woods Masters 2012 and NASCAR 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  I hammered it hard, along with the Falcons. Feel pretty lucky to win them both considering I think if you had the Panthers and the Lions, you could make a case for the two worst beats of the day (minus the Romo's)
                  Indy and Houston both covered on the last play of the game too. I'm usually on the other end of those bad beats but it feels good to win some for a change

Comment

• Just curious, do people who do construction for a living retire when they are 50? No way you can do that shit day in day out when you're over 50. No way. I put in new counter top, new hardwood floor and baseboard this weekend. Brutal!

Comment

• Brutal day yesterday for me. Amazing the way it works. I was winning a few games early and as soon as Cinci lost on the last play of the game the day went straight down.

And then Tebow-head against the Bears ... un-fvken-real!!!!

Going to cool it for a few awhile. I was running very well and then hit the wall

Comment

• Had shooting pain down my leg about 2 in the morning, right now it feels like I got blind sided in the back by Ray Lewis.

Comment

Just curious, do people who do construction for a living retire when they are 50? No way you can do that shit day in day out when you're over 50. No way. I put in new counter top, new hardwood floor and baseboard this weekend. Brutal!
                          Club, no sh*t ... My brother's father in law is 69 years old and still lays concrete like he was 30. This guy works in 100 degree temps like he was a kid. Don't know how the hell he does it

Comment

• We got Tebowed too,

Signed,

Vikings.

How long can he keep pulling this shit out of his ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              Club, no sh*t ... My brother's father in law is 69 years old and still lays concrete like he was 30. This guy works in 100 degree temps like he was a kid. Don't know how the hell he does it
                              Wow, well here's the opposite, we we're doing all the cutting outside in the driveway in 20-25 degree weather. Going from sweating inside to freezing your butt off because you can't find the pencil to mark the board I guess that explains the cold I now have.

Comment

Had shooting pain down my leg about 2 in the morning, right now it feels like I got blind sided in the back by Ray Lewis.
                                I gave you two warning to quit interruptin ToDa and I

Comment

Working...
                                X