This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    What do you want me to call it, a water holder? Dumb fucking pencil dick eski
    Of course it's in a cup, thats the only way we serve it up here. When I say, hey bitch, bring me some water, she knows not to bring the fuckin garden hose!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Of course it's in a cup, thats the only way we serve it up here. When I say, hey bitch, bring me some water, she knows not to bring the fuckin garden hose!!!!
      do you really say " hey bitch"
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Kaz says he does

Comment

• He must be looking for that "bitch" right now

ToDaClub
          R.I.P. Fighting Sioux

User Lists Last Activity: Today 02:19 PM
          Current Activity: Searching Forums

Comment

• Pan Fried is is great for plain or marinated foods because it caramelizes the surface nicely.

Deep fry and you cook half as long and the breading/batter cooks quickly and comes out crisp.

And don't even think about getting me started on Baked Vs Steamed Lobster

Comment

Only when she's not at home

Comment

• Whats up fellas ??

This years holidays just got so much fucking worse. You guys know I lost my sister at the beginning of the year, which was tough enough. Unfortunately, 1 of my brothers passed away unexpectedly a few days ago.

It just goes to show that we do not know when our time is up and it is so important that you let your family know how much they mean to you while they are here because when they are not it hurts that much more.
                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Damn Pol... So sorry to hear that my man. You and the rest of your family will definitely be in my prayers. Hang in there bud

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                    Whats up fellas ??

This years holidays just got so much fucking worse. You guys know I lost my sister at the beginning of the year, which was tough enough. Unfortunately, 1 of my brothers passed away unexpectedly a few days ago.

It just goes to show that we do not know when our time is up and it is so important that you let your family know how much they mean to you while they are here because when they are not it hurts that much more.
                    Sorry to hear that Pol, I know what your going through, lost my step dad unexpectedly last week. Been hell for my Mom and our family. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Comment

• Damn pol. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Morning adjective haters!!

I have marks on both sides of my face this morning. Got Bitch slapped real good last night. Swear I'm gonna start flipping a coin instead of trying to use reason. It can't get worse.

52 and sunny, We may be setting some records in the next couple days, Last year high of 10 degrees today,

Let's hear it for global warming!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                          Whats up fellas ??

Wow,

Very sorry to hear this. What happened Pol?

God bless you and your family
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Wow,

Very sorry to hear this. What happened Pol?

God bless you and your family
                            Thanks guys.

Club, my condolences to your family.

JC, didnt hear from him for a few days and the landlord went in and found him on the floor. Seems he was there for a few days.

He was scoped about a month ago for clogged arteries, but blockage was at 30% & they said he was fine. Last few weeks he complained of chest pains and had appointments lined up, but we dont know and dont want to know. Its all irrelevant now.

Comment

• Can someone let the Cal bastketball team know the game started at 9pm EST last night. I still don't think they made it to the arena

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Can someone let the Cal bastketball team know the game started at 9pm EST last night. I still don't think they made it to the arena
                                Bastketball - a team of Butterball turkey basters who when done, throw them into baskets to be carted away

Comment

Working...
                                X