X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    How was florida dickhead?
    still here dipshit. here til monday son!!!! went to daytona beach yesterday. took a tour of daytona speedway.......wow that place is awesome!!!!

played 3 rounds of golf so far. about as much as i did all summer long.....thats what happens when you have a baby at home.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      still here dipshit. here til monday son!!!! went to daytona beach yesterday. took a tour of daytona speedway.......wow that place is awesome!!!!

played 3 rounds of golf so far. about as much as i did all summer long.....thats what happens when you have a baby at home.
      Did you do the track tour at Daytona USA?

Comment

Did you put sun screen on your man tits fatty?
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Morning nut lickers

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Morning nut lickers
            You're up early, isn't it your day off? Of course how would you know if you have the day off or not if you don't do shit when you're working????

for us workin stiffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              for us workin stiffs!
              Above, is the biggest bunch of ever written on this site. And trust me, there's been a bunch

Comment

Above, is the biggest bunch of ever written on this site. And trust me, I've posted most of it
                I agree with the second half!!

So do you have the day off or not? Most people put in 5 day weeks.

Comment

• No day off. Most people actually don't count playing golf as a day of working either

Comment

No day off. Most people actually don't count playing golf as a day of working either
                    I've told you, it's called networking!!! As opposed to driving around all day by yourself and pretending you're a rap star!

Comment

• I'm sexy and I know it

Comment

Did you do the track tour at Daytona USA?
                        yes but only the 1/2hr tour not the full tour. couldnt spend an hour + with the baby on a long tour. awesome place. one of these years we all should coordinate meeting up there for the 500.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• You know your team sucks balls when they are at home and are an underdog to Vanderbilt

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                            Thanks for the info shoe. I'm sure we'll be at George's Saturday afternoon. I'll try and dig up your picture from the 'guess the member' thread. I think I recall your participating in that deal. If you're at George's I'll definitely buy you a drink.

I'll be there with two of my sons and another friend. My oldest son will probably have on some shirt like, 'Tuck Fexas", or "I hate orange".
                            I probably won't make it to George's this weekend. I am taking my five year old son to this one for a boys weekend. If you make it over to the stadium early enough to tailgate, I'll be out there. Ask Spark for my email and we can meet up if you want. We've got a tailgate spot just behind the south end zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              I've told you, it's called networking!!! As opposed to driving around all day by yourself and pretending you're a rap star!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• JC wants ATM with Tebow

Comment

Working...
                                X