This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    KJ Choi, your 2012 Masters Champion! You heard it here first!
    I'll inform my boss of this fade
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
      Rejection's a bitch huh, JC?

Good one professor
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        I'll inform my boss of this fade

Hey, thats why your boss did well last year, Choi was 9th! No one else had him, Masters is my specialty!!! Don't listen to vols, he'll just talk you into betting on TIGGER.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          A jackass writer on SI.com says if Oklahoma beats OKlahoma state they will jump Bama to play in the BCS title game. NO FUCKING way!!!!! Alabama only loss would be to #1 LSU. Oklahomas loss is to #117 Texas Tech. TT then gets routed 66-6 so IMO no way does that happen
          Yep, Tech got routed 66-6 by the team whose ass the Sooners will kick on December 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
            Yep, Tech got routed 66-6 by the team whose ass the Sooners will kick on December 3.
            I would like to see Oklahoma beat State and Arkansas beat LSU and then just fuck everything up. BCS would have alot of explaining to do then with all those 1 loss teams.

Comment

I would like to see Oklahoma beat State and Arkansas beat LSU and then just fuck everything up. BCS would have alot of explaining to do then with all those 1 loss teams.
              I had the same thought, vols!! You'd have LSU, Alabama, OK State, OU, Oregon, Stanford, Arkansas, probably a couple of more in the mix that I can't think of right off the top of my head. What a fuckin' mess that would be.

Comment

• Damm I hate Thursdays!

Vols, you dodgin some tornados? Thats what happens when you have temps over 15 degrees

Comment

• Vols, 7 and 6? Really? Really???????? I would bet you and I could do better. Tie a couple holes and we take em to the 13th or 14th hole??? 1 birdie and we only lose 5 and 4

Comment

• to the Prez Cup, Tiger. Please take your parting gift after the worst loss in Prez Cup history.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      to the Prez Cup, Tiger. Please take your parting gift after the worst loss in Prez Cup history.
                      TIED for worst loss. Get your facts straight!!

Comment

Damm I hate Thursdays!

Vols, you dodgin some tornados? Thats what happens when you have temps over 15 degrees
                        Alot of rain and wind but no tornados. Kinda crazy when the tornado sirens are going off a week before Thanksgiving Low of 30 tonight so were well on our way to catching your 15 degrees

Comment

Vols, 7 and 6? Really? Really???????? I would bet you and I could do better. Tie a couple holes and we take em to the 13th or 14th hole??? 1 birdie and we only lose 5 and 4
                          Yep. Tiger played great but just couldn't do it by himself. I'm glad he's back but boy he needs a partner that don't choke

Comment

Yep. Tiger played great but just couldn't do it by himself. I'm glad he's back but boy he needs a partner that don't choke
                            Recap of tigers shots:

Hole 12
                            •Woods: Shot 2 176 yds to left rough, 31 ft to hole

Hole 11
                            •Woods: Shot 1 342 yds to left rough, 70 ft to hole

Hole 10
                            •Woods: Shot 2 205 yds to left rear green side bunker, 46 ft to hole

Hole 9
                            •Woods: Shot 1 259 yds to right fairway, 185 yds to hole
                            (259? big drive )

Hole 8
                            •Woods: Shot 2 177 yds to green, 41 ft to hole

Hole 7
                            •Woods: Shot 1 312 yds to right rough, 148 yds to hole

HOLE 6
                            •Woods: Shot 2 78 yds to green, 12 ft to hole

Hole 5
                            •Woods: Shot 1 153 yds to left green side bunker, 53 ft to hole

Hole 4
                            •Woods: Shot 2 193 yds to green, 20 ft to hole

Hole 3
                            •Woods: Shot 1 182 yds to green, 24 ft to hole

Hole 2
                            •Woods: Shot 2 178 yds to left fairway, 100 yds to hole

Hole 1
                            •Woods: Shot 1 271 yds to right fairway, 105 yds to hole

Not all strickers fault.
                            Last edited by ToDaClub; 11-17-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• at what point does tiger have to go back to Q school?
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                                at what point does tiger have to go back to Q school?
                                How was florida dickhead?

Comment

Working...
                                X