This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
    Thanks - I'll make sure to look for him...
    Thanks for the info shoe. I'm sure we'll be at George's Saturday afternoon. I'll try and dig up your picture from the 'guess the member' thread. I think I recall your participating in that deal. If you're at George's I'll definitely buy you a drink.

I'll be there with two of my sons and another friend. My oldest son will probably have on some shirt like, 'Tuck Fexas", or "I hate orange".

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
      Thanks for the info shoe. I'm sure we'll be at George's Saturday afternoon. I'll try and dig up your picture from the 'guess the member' thread. I think I recall your participating in that deal. If you're at George's I'll definitely buy you a drink.

I'll be there with two of my sons and another friend. My oldest son will probably have on some shirt like, 'Tuck Fexas", or "I hate orange".
      What a great time for you to send in your picture for guess the member Garth!! Someone really needs to get that going again. Take one for the team Garth!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        What a great time for you to send in your picture for guess the member Garth!! Someone really needs to get that going again. Take one for the team Garth!
        I don't recall seeing your pic in a GTM thread.

Comment

I don't recall seeing your pic in a GTM thread.
          I tried but Spark sent em back. I have no idea why????

Comment

I'll be there, Shoe. Going to Austin Friday, then to Waco Saturday. Any recommendations on gay bars or restaurants in Waco?

Pretty sure Shoe is straight
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              Pretty sure Shoe is straight. He already turned me down.
              Rejection's a bitch huh, JC?

Comment

Rejection's a bitch huh, JC?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  GOY Tiger Under 1 point

GOY #2 Scott/Choi +115 over Stricker/Woods
                  Tiger/Stricker -135 all day long bubba. Scott will fold up and Stricker will putt lights out today. Don't just throw money away.

Comment

Was just recalling the time KB and Garth were going to meet up for a beer before a Thunder game and it was a "white out night" Garth tells KB I will be in front of the arena in a white Thunder shirt

Who wins the Presidents cup vols? What is the over under on points that Tiger will get? 1?
                    USA BABY!!!!!!! Tiger kicks ass this week. He will make Couples look like a genius. Tiger doesn't lose a point and USA wins 181/2-161/2

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Tiger/Stricker -135 all day long bubba. Scott will fold up and Stricker will putt lights out today. Don't just throw money away.
                      KJ Choi, your 2012 Masters Champion! You heard it here first!

Comment

KJ Choi, your 2012 Masters Champion! You heard it here first!
                        He won't even be top 3. Tiger is your winner,Rory is your runner up and Westwood finishes 3rd. YOU heard it here first!!

Comment

• A jackass writer on SI.com says if Oklahoma beats OKlahoma state they will jump Bama to play in the BCS title game. NO FUCKING way!!!!! Alabama only loss would be to #1 LSU. Oklahomas loss is to #117 Texas Tech. TT then gets routed 66-6 so IMO no way does that happen

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            A jackass writer on SI.com says if Oklahoma beats OKlahoma state they will jump Bama to play in the BCS title game. NO FUCKING way!!!!! Alabama only loss would be to #1 LSU. Oklahomas loss is to #117 Texas Tech. TT then gets routed 66-6 so IMO no way does that happen
                            So, you found a can of gasoline and was just looking for a match or lighter????

KB should be here in

Comment

• Sorry Vols, OU wins out and they're in brother

Fuck Bama, they got beat on their home field. No one wants to see a rematch

Comment

• Anna Kournikova won't be returning as a trainer on 'The Biggest Loser.'
                                After just one season on NBC's "The Biggest Loser," pro tennis player Anna Kournikova has announced she's leaving the weight loss reality show for good.

Looks like I'll be spending Tuesday nights in Waynes threads again

Comment

Working...
                                X