This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
    KB - got a couple of extra tickets this weekend if you want to make the trip to Waco.
    Got a surprise 30th bday party for one of my life long friends Saturday afternoon I'm committed to already. Thanks for the offer though bud

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Got a surprise 30th bday party for one of my life long friends Saturday afternoon I'm committed to already. Thanks for the offer though bud
      30th b-day and life long doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Signed,
      Spark

Comment

• I wonder if anyone has ever really pissed on their bookies face?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I wonder if anyone has ever really pissed on their bookies face?
          JC

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
            KB - got a couple of extra tickets this weekend if you want to make the trip to Waco.
            I'll be there, Shoe. Going to Austin Friday, then to Waco Saturday. Any recommendations on bars or restaurants in Waco?

Comment

• Morning y'all

Comment

• Morning vols and geezers

Comment

• One of the old geezers is probably digging his car out from the blizzard

Comment

• The good news is I'm not in Minot, 2 degrees there! Balmy 14 here, may have to jump the snow fences and get in a quick 9.

Morning boys. Hey shoe, Garth will buy you a beer, just look for him at the game, he will be in a red Oklahoma shirt!

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                      I'll be there, Shoe. Going to Austin Friday, then to Waco Saturday. Any recommendations on bars or restaurants in Waco?
                      George's Bar - Good Food/Cold Beer. It is close to campus but will be very crowded before and after.

There are numerous restaurants and bars downtown that are fairly new in the past fews years. I don't spend too much time down there with the exception of the fall. Mostly tailgating before/after the game and then to the hotel.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ToDaClub;1945504Morning boys. Hey shoe, Garth will buy you a beer, just look for him at the game, he will be in a red Oklahoma shirt! [/QUOTE]

Thanks - I'll make sure to look for him...

Comment

• What's up shoe and club

Comment

• Was just recalling the time KB and Garth were going to meet up for a beer before a Thunder game and it was a "white out night" Garth tells KB I will be in front of the arena in a white Thunder shirt

Who wins the Presidents cup vols? What is the over under on points that Tiger will get? 1?

Comment

• GOY Tiger Under 1 point

GOY #2 Scott/Choi +115 over Stricker/Woods

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                GOY Tiger Under 1 point

GOY #2 Scott/Choi +115 over Stricker/Woods
                                That Choi guy is gonna win a major one day and I will finally look like a genius, well maybe I just won't look like a dumb shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X