X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Way toooooooooooooooooooooo late for that
    We call these layups!

Morning guys, spent 8 hours yesterday impersonating a bartender at a company function. I may give it a try some day.

Hey dimer, have a great time in Fla!

Comment

• Morning gramps. on my ?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Morning gramps. on my ?
        ?#1 Stay away from my daughter, my wife, and my dog!

?#2 No I don't think Dale Jr will win again

?#3 Yes I think Vols has been acting a little strange lately

?#4 If you want to ask JC about a home and home that's between you two.

Comment

• Got this email yesterday, I looked it up and it says it is part true and part false. But no matter what, I find it funny!

"Injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off the curb"

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            ?#1 Stay away from my daughter, my wife, and my dog!

?#2 No I don't think Dale Jr will win again

?#3 Yes I think Vols has been acting a little strange lately

?#4 If you want to ask JC about a home and home that's between you two.
            It's all these white boy rap videos I have been getting that have me acting strange

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Got this email yesterday, I looked it up and it says it is part true and part false. But no matter what, I find it funny!

"Injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off the curb"
              snopes.com: Stabbed Marine

Comment

• Club and KB were out turkey hunting one day when KB came across a small pile of rabbit droppings.

KB said, "Hey Club, lookee here, what are these?"

Club looked down and said, "Oh, those are smart pills, take ya a couple.

KB popped a couple and chewed 'em up then made a face and said, "Damn Club, these smart pills taste like shit!"

Club smiled and said, "Well... See there, You're gettin' smarter already!"

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                  Club and KB were out turkey hunting one day when KB came across a small pile of rabbit droppings.

KB said, "Hey Club, lookee here, what are these?"

Club looked down and said, "Oh, those are smart pills, take ya a couple.

KB popped a couple and chewed 'em up then made a face and said, "Damn Club, these smart pills taste like shit!"

Club smiled and said, "Well... See there, You're gettin' smarter already!"

Comment

Morning all.

How bout those UnstoppaBills

For those of you keeping score at home, that's Bills 1 - Aint's/Steelers/Falcons/Vikings 0
                    Bump
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

For those keeping score at home, it is now Bills 3 - Aint's 2, Steelers 2, Falcons 1, Viqueens 0
                      Bump
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Seattle Seahawks awarded a game ball to Ravens kick returner, David Reed
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

• Congrats JC

Comment

• My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that..... 2:30am?
                            Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead" The operator says how do you know?
                            He says "The sex is the same but the laundry is building up!"

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Went for my routine checkup today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my ass! Do you think I should change dentists?

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says, "What do you expect? You're in a wheelchair."

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow.
                            I said, "You're obviously not listening. "

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I went to the thrift shop to get all her clothes back.

Comment

• The last 2 are great

Comment

• KB - got a couple of extra tickets this weekend if you want to make the trip to Waco.

Comment

Working...
                                X