X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    It's AD you fuck wipe
    Adrian Deterson?

Morning everyone, golf course officially closed yesterday. time to set up the appointments with my shrink for depression!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Adrian Deterson?

Morning everyone, golf course officially closed yesterday. time to set up the appointments with my shrink for depression!
      I love the south.High of 73 today.Might get 9 in after work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Adrian Deterson?

When do you go through new employee orientation at your work?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I love the south.High of 73 today.Might get 9 in after work.
          I don't think I can make it through another winter. the withdrawls are starting

Comment

When do you go through new employee orientation at your work?
            Go build your ark!!!

Comment

• What exactly is a Fuck wipe?
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

• The year Green Bay drafted Aaron Rodgers, Minnesota picked twice before the Packers did, and chose Troy Williamson/Erasmus James. Ouch.

Comment

• Daunte had just finisheed his third or fourth season as a starter. I believe it was his best year and he was all pro. Now you want to go use a first rounder on a QB? Stick to fantasy football ya dumb Okie!!

Comment

• How's Culpepper working out for you now?

Comment

How's Culpepper working out for you now?
                      Sorry, the Vikings GM didn't know he was going to blow out his knee in 2005. He should have told them prior to the 2005 draft that he was going to do that. Then they could have spent one of those first rounders on him.

Comment

• Relax

Comment

• Morning boys. Still sickened over the penn st shit. All time win record then this story breaks. Just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid. Absolutely disgusting

Comment

• Morning all, please refrain from arguing today, everyone just hold hands and sing Kumbaya

Comment

• Talked to the GM at the Golf course. He's putting out 4 golf carts!

Have a good one guys! Remember, you can't golf all day unless you start in the morning!

Comment

• Morning guys Glad I only turn 50 once in a lifetime Now I think I should start acting my age.......................

Na

Comment

Working...
                                X