This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    LMAO! Always something isn't it? What will make you happy?
    When they win a game where the spread is less than 2 how about that? Then I will say you are right.
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

• 10-4 boss

Comment

• Spark, any chance we can get Meg back for some hockey picks?

Comment

Spark, any chance we can get Meg out of that sweat shop 900 hotline business you are running in your basement back for some hockey picks?
          YEAH come on
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Spark, any chance we can get Meg back for some hockey picks?
            That would be great. I miss her being on here. I will speak to her about it.

Comment

• Morning Gents ...

Just reading about Michelle Obama's High School reunion ... They said they are going to release a picture of it later
              Last edited by Spark; 10-11-2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Morning spark and the rest of y'all.

Comment

• Either the Bears offensive line is horrible or Detroits defensive line is phenomenal. For Cutler to not have any turnovers last night was a miracle.

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      Morning Gents ...

Just reading about Michelle Obama's High School reunion ... They said they are going to release a picture of it later
                      I found a leaked photo. Looks like they had a nice lunch in the park

Comment

Comment

• I'm thinking number 73 had 5 false starts last night for Chicago. Wait til Jared Allen is on the other side of the line. I'm thinking it may be time for the "October Sunday Night Black and Blue NFC North Division Play of the Year!!!

Maybe not, I swore last week that the Bears would beat the Lions, that didn't work out too well for me.

Morning all, KB say hello to Satan for me.

Comment

• Here's the good news for BC. I will not be able to post for a couple weeks after my bookie breaks my fingers for not paying him today. I wonder if I can file a lawsuit against the Bears for impersonating an offensive line, and recover some of my loses that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              Here's the good news for BC. I will not be able to post for a couple weeks after my bookie breaks my fingers for not paying him today. I wonder if I can file a lawsuit against the Bears for impersonating an offensive line, and recover some of my loses that way.
                              Can you get your wife to text me or KB and we will get the fades out. My account will drop to $0 if you quit posting.

Comment

That is horrible kb.

I will post the real pic in a few minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X