This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all

KB, you ask me one more time what my picks are and then fade me and I will buy Budweiser and then shut it down!!!!

Comment

• Man, we need some rain here in a bad way. Was watching some outdoor show last Thursday night and it was showing the lake levels from Oklahoma and Texas. Every lake down a minimum of 5 feet here in OK and I saw another 13ft below and another 21 ft below. Texas had some dangerously low, Lake Travis down 75 ft

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Can't wait

Just love driving in it!!!
        Ya me too, just hope it holds off 2 months!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Morning all

KB, you ask me one more time what my picks are and then fade me and I will buy Budweiser and then shut it down!!!!

It just reaffirms my capping is correct when I hear you're on the other side

Comment

Ya me too, just hope it holds off 2weeks!!!
            Yea, sounds like you need to get the snowblower tuned up

Comment

• My life has been changed forever. I see a headline saying DWTS Nipple Slip. For some reason I think I'm lucky enough for it to be Hope Solo and I look at it and it's fucking Nancy Grace

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

It just reaffirms my capping is correct when I hear you're on the other side
                Well, I am 2-1 in the last two nights, how are you doing

Comment

2-2 with more on the UNDER last night

Comment

I updated his record in his thread last night if you would like to check it out

Comment

2-2 with more on the UNDER last night
                      Well, I had 3 units on the over Sunday night! so I guess I am 4-1

Comment

Well, I had 3 units on the over Sunday night! so I guess I am 4-1
                        Cracking me up last night listening to you begging for scores

FG, FG, FG, FG, FG, FG, FG,

Comment

Cracking me up last night listening to you begging for scores

FG, FG, FG, FG, FG, FG, FG,
                          That was brutal, almost as bad as watching the vikings in a second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            I updated his record in his thread last night if you would like to check it out

Comment

Man, we need some rain here in a bad way. Was watching some outdoor show last Thursday night and it was showing the lake levels from Oklahoma and Texas. Every lake down a minimum of 5 feet here in OK and I saw another 13ft below and another 21 ft below. Texas had some dangerously low, Lake Travis down 75 ft
                              It's pretty bad KB. We have a palce off Lake Texoma and couldn't even go out on ther water Labor Day weekend due to the bacteria in the water. Levels were so low and temperatures warm there were fish floating everywhere.

Comment

• And we have nothing but floods going on in ND. We have a lake 80 miles from here that is about ready to consume 2 or 3 small towns, 2 cities (Minot and Bismarck) were both flooded this summer because of large snow and rain fall.

Crazy weather

Comment

Working...
                                X