2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Stay safe buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        good morning all.

waiting on this lil rain storm to arrive tomorrow

No big deal Bry, Only 100MPH winds are expected. They say people are going to be without power for weeks. Suppose to be slow moving. I am not sure how close you are going to be to it but they are saying 65 million people are going to be affected. Very unusual path this storm is going to take. Are you in the mandatory evacuation area???

You and everyone else in the the path of Irene be safe.

Comment

• I live right on the southern coast of maine. If you don't hear from me for days, you'll know why. A little worried here too.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I live right on the southern coast of maine. If you don't hear from me for days, you'll know why. A little worried here too.
            Yes I know. I was thinking of you also. Be safe Wayne. I hope you and the family get through this thing unscathed. Not a good thing to go through.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I live right on the southern coast of maine. If you don't hear from me for days, you'll know why. A little worried here too.
              Stay safe Wayne. It looks like NC is getting pounded right now but maybe it will weaken before it gets to y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                No big deal Bry, Only 100MPH winds are expected. They say people are going to be without power for weeks. Suppose to be slow moving. I am not sure how close you are going to be to it but they are saying 65 million people are going to be affected. Very unusual path this storm is going to take. Are you in the mandatory evacuation area???

You and everyone else in the the path of Irene be safe.
                i live 10miles south of albany. it all depends on where this storm tracks. if it goes directly into NYC we will get wacked cause the bands of heavy wind and rain are on the northside of this storm. which we are north of nyc. if the storm takes a turn to the east we may hardly get anything other than some rain.

my brother is in brooklyn he works for FEMA. he keeps me updated. im really not worried about it. If tonight its still bad i;ll start to worry
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Wayne and Dimer - you guys stay safe. Believe me I've been thru many of these here in New Orleans (as I know you have been thru some also) and its no fun.

Be safe !!!
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

i live 10miles south of albany. it all depends on where this storm tracks. if it goes directly into NYC we will get wacked cause the bands of heavy wind and rain are on the northside of this storm. which we are north of nyc. if the storm takes a turn to the east we may hardly get anything other than some rain.

my brother is in brooklyn he works for FEMA. he keeps me updated. im really not worried about it. If tonight its still bad i;ll start to worry
                    Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    Guys,
                    While I feel for all of those who will be impacted by this storm, last night I was sittin' in my Lazyboy watching the news and thinking how glad I am to not have to worry about it. I'll take tornados anyday (just as long as I'm not in one). Although I've been through 5 in my life. They blow through in just a few seconds and then are gone...

Stay Safe!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• getting crushed with heavy rains here this morning. Still have power as winds arent much above 40mph right now. The rain though is unreal. Its coming down in sheets and its raining sideways almost.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

getting crushed with heavy rains here this morning. Still have power as winds arent much above 40mph right now. The rain though is unreal. Its coming down in sheets and its raining sideways almost.

hope everything works out for you guys! horrible to watch this stuff on tv... be safe heavy one!

Comment

• I'm so fucking hungover

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            I'm so fucking hungry
                            geez settle down fatty
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• You still have power bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                You still have power bro?
                                yep all is ok here. only lost power for a couple hrs earlier today. the wind was not so bad but the rain was amazing we got well over 10" of rain. rivers and creeks are well overflowing. mudslide destroyed 3 homes in troy. woman got swept away by washed out creek in new scotland(town i live in).

I have tree branches down all over my yard......and i feel so fortunate. no major damage.

ck out some of these pics (if anyone is curious as to where abouts i am with regards to the location of these pics...i live right by delmar or ravena

Irene strikes Capital Region - Times Union
                                Last edited by 10DimeBry; 08-28-2011, 10:10 PM.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X