X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Not too much kid. Thanks

How is the family?? Hope things are well
    kelly and carly are both doing well thanks. Carly will be 7 months old tomorrow....damn how time flies. Cant wait for football season to start. How are things with you and your family?
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      kelly and carly are both doing well thanks. Carly will be 7 months old tomorrow....damn how time flies. Cant wait for football season to start. How are things with you and your family?

Enjoy her as much as you can Bry. Before you know it she will be grown. Time certainly goes by too quickly.

Good to hear things are going well for you guys. Things are ok over here kid. Thanks.

I agree with foots. College can not get her quick enough. Baseball for me this year was nothing. Did not watch 1 complete game all year.

Comment

• vols, did you get my nascar picks?? I emailed them to you last night. Please keep them to yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          vols, did you get my nascar picks?? I emailed them to you last night. Please keep them to yourself
          I did,but you misspelled Ambrose. Oops sorry guess I just let the cat out of the bag

Comment

• who should i take today at watkins glen? chances are it gets rained out but was wondering if anyone had a solid play?
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I did,but you misspelled Ambrose. Oops sorry guess I just let the cat out of the bag
              Damn it vols. I asked you not to give out my nascar picks

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                who should i take today at watkins glen? chances are it gets rained out but was wondering if anyone had a solid play?
                It's a 3 horse race.Ambrose,Kyle and Montoya. Take your pick

Comment

• Take Hamlin for a nice longshot payout and a realistic chance at winning

Comment

• i dont see anyone saying anything about the 14.Think he has a real good shot to win at Watkins Glen.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Morning all you loooosers!

Comment

• Rough weekend of drinking and laying by the pool for me

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Rough weekend of drinking and laying by the pool for me
                            I spent the weekend doing a tune up on the snowblowerWon't be long

Comment

• So what's up with this Fighting Sioux deadline today? I take it the native Americans must be on y'alls ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                So what's up with this Fighting Sioux deadline today? I take it the native Americans must be on y'alls ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X