This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Let's see. Your heritage moved from Iceland to NoDak. Why would you make a 2,000 mile journey in an ice canoe to settle in a place where you just came from? Now, if you had moved to Florida, or Oklahoma, I could see the journey.

Now who's Dumb?
    Blistering 82 degrees here yesterday! And the last murder we had in ND was done by some asshole from Oklahoma City that sent some thugs, from Oklahoma City, up here to kill his son-in law, cause he didn't like the way he was raising his grand kids.

Kirkpatrick murder-for-hire trial opens today in Fargo | INFORUM | Fargo, ND
    Friend of Yours???

All you smart people, please stay in the south, we're just fine here in our igloo's without ya!!

Comment

• It's so fucking hot here that last night I killed a mosquito that was carrying a canteen

Comment

• It's so hot I saw two trees fighting over a dog

Comment

• It's so hot I saw a chicken lay a fried egg

Comment

It's so fucking hot here that last night I killed a mosquito that was carrying a canteen
            100 and fvken 2 here today with humidity at 77% .. just got down to 99 ... hate this sh*t

Comment

• So much easier getting up at 5:45 for a tee time than it is for work

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                100 and fvken 2 here today with humidity at 77% .. just got down to 99 ... hate this sh*t

Same here Joe, hot as hell
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• Glad to see 5 posts on the site since I logged in 10 hours ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    It's so hot my retirement center is having a wet t-shirt contest
                    Did you win ??
                    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Morning chiefs, eskimos, and vikings

Comment

Morning chiefs, eskimos, and vikings
                        I resemble that remark! Mornin nascar geeks!

Comment

• So does Favre

Comment

• What are the chances he goes to the eagles as a backup? No way! His ego is way to big to be a backup. He doesn't need the money, so why would he be a backup? As long as he stays out of Minnesota, I could care less what he does, but a backup?

Comment

• I think he knows Vick can be taken out with one big hit. Then he becomes the man again.

Comment

• I will not beleive that ego will show up on a team as the back-up. If Vick gets knocked out they may call and try and get him, but no way he shows up to hold a clip board.

Comment

Working...
                                X