This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    seriously Club when do you guys expect your first frost?
    It can drop below 32 in late September but a hard frost wont hit till late October. Normally blow out the sprinkler lines the week of Halloween. Damm thats depressing to think about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      It can drop below 32 in late September but a hard frost wont hit till late October. Normally blow out the sprinkler lines the week of Halloween. Damm thats depressing to think about.
      Damn I'm still on the lake late September

Comment

• Where the hell is pink panties at? Hell he was in bed 2 hours before Spark was.

Comment

Where the hell is pink panties at? Hell he was in bed 2 hours before Spark was.

He had to run to the store for more tampons and a box of Summers Eve.

Comment

• Morning steers and queers

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Morning steers and queers
              Did anyone at work recognize you without bloodshot eyes this morning?

Comment

• I see Budweiser stock is dropping like crazy this morning, you should make a public announcement that you only quit for 1 day. Your killing the stock!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  I see Budweiser stock is dropping like crazy this morning, you should make a public announcement that you only quit for 1 day. Your killing the stock!!
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Saw some crazy videos of the major storm that hit Chicago. Close to 400,000 people in Chicago area without power. Hope Spark and Greek are both safe and hopefully have power. I can't imagine not having a/c with this heat cause the power is out.

Comment

I can't imagine not having a/c with this heat cause the power is out.
                      If you ever need help, call these guys

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Morning NL fans, grammer experts, and murder/manslaughter wikipediacs!

Comment

• Sup Club

Comment

• 2 hours and counting

Comment

• You must be one of the highest paid people in the world if they broke it down by your salary by minutes worked

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                You must be one of the highest paid people in the world if they broke it down by your salary by minutes worked
                                It's called networking, I need to be out there with all the big wheels on the golf course! Those CEO's love golf. Just work at a different location.

Comment

Working...
                                X