This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post #12001 in here.

I am so glad to be selected for this honor.

I would like to start off by thanking ................

ah !! never mind.
    Last edited by insidethe8thpol; 07-05-2011, 11:09 AM. Reason: kb beat me to 12000
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      LMFAO!!!! Pol
      Whats up KB ?? How's everything spinning in Tornado Alley ??

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Post #12001 in here.

I am so glad to be selected for this honor.

I would like to start off by thanking ................

ah !! never mind.
        How you doing buddy? Have things brightened up your way lately? I hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
          How you doing buddy? Have things brightened up your way lately? I hope so!
          I wish I had better news but I lost everything I had & I mean everything. Whoever says the court system is fair has never been there. Thats life & it must go on. Thanks for asking.

Hows everything with you ?? See you have had some nice total run hits. Keep it going.

Comment

• Morning boys

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
              I wish I had better news but I lost everything I had & I mean everything. Whoever says the court system is fair has never been there. Thats life & it must go on. Thanks for asking.

Hows everything with you ?? See you have had some nice total run hits. Keep it going.
              Thanks buddy I have been fine!

Man that sucks. Yep all you can do is try to move forward to survive. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and I think you'll be fine somehow some way.

Wish I could help you out.

Comment

• Morning KB! Morning boys and girls. Going to cut some grass today... Not smoke it....cut it... Who besides me loves to cut the grass?

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                  Morning KB! Morning boys and girls. Going to cut some grass today... Not smoke it....cut it... Who besides me loves to cut the grass?
                  I don't mind it. Gives me a good reason to drink

I don't like it when it's 100+ degrees out like it has been here the last 2 weeks

Comment

• I love mowing the grass but I only get to do it once or twice a year cause my yard is usually under 3 feet of snow.

Signed,

Club

Comment

I love mowing the grass but I only get to do it once or twice a year cause my yard is usually under 3 feet of snow.

Signed,

Club
                      How did i know I would get pulled into that exchange, was thinking it would have something to do with watering at night and mold though

Morning guys, sunny and 82 today, gonna be a short work day!
                      Last edited by ToDaClub; 07-06-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        How did i know I would get pulled into that exchange, was thinking it would have something to do with watering at night and mold though

Morning guys, sunny and 82 today, gonna be a short work day!
                        Everyday is a short work day for your lazy ass

Comment

• I do my time during winter months!!!

Comment

• Hiding out in warehouses

Comment

I love to get my grass cut but its hard for me to lay on my stomach and try to push the mower over my back.

Signed,

Club
                              Can I suggest you try sharpening the blades on the left side ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                                I do my time during winter months when I have to clean my dining room light with vaseline

Wow club !! No wonder you cant lower your stroke play in golf, your practice strokes during the winter are killing your game !!

Comment

Working...
                                X