This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    Morning guys, more rain in North Dakota, It only needs to rise 1 more foot and these rivers will cover the entire state!
    Damn that sucks Club. Weather all around the world just keeps getting crazy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Damn that sucks Club. Weather all around the world just keeps getting crazy man.
      Ain't that the truth, Chicago had some mean blizzards this winter, Alabama and their tornados, Missouri had a bad couple weeks with tornados, tsunami in Japan, seems like somebody pissed off ma nature! Might need to do a poll on who to blame, I'm thinking Clinton off the top of my hat!

Comment

• Your course still flooded?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Your course still flooded?
          We opened the last 2 holes last Wednesday, 3 holes are going back under today! If the water would come up and go down, the grass could take it, but when it stays on there a week or so, kills everything, and God only knows, we barely have time for one growing season before snow fals!

Comment

• falls, I know!!!!!

Comment

Your course still flooded?
              Your yard would be flooded too if all 7 people in your state had to piss outside because they haven't had the luxury of getting plumbing and toilets up there yet
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Ain't that the truth, Chicago had some mean blizzards this winter, Alabama and their tornados, Missouri had a bad couple weeks with tornados, tsunami in Japan, seems like somebody pissed off ma nature! Might need to do a poll on who to blame, I'm thinking Clinton off the top of my hat!
                Move south my man, that state you call home is a wasteland
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• Mornin y'all. I played min/tb in a parlay last night and lost by a combined score of 20-0

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Mornin y'all. I played min/tb in a parlay last night and lost by a combined score of 20-0
                    Damm, is that what you meant by "lost 20?" I'll apologize for that text then.

Comment

Comment

If American Idol ever comes up with a Senior American Idol I sure hope they skip North Dakota

Comment

Comment

Damm, I need more pics Vols!!!! How can you just get me warmed up with 1 and make me imagine the rest
                            Geezus

Please don't include me on your exchange fags

Comment

Geezus Vols, when are we doing our home and home?

Please don't forget me!!!!
                              We're tired of listening to you line up your visits

Comment

• Lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                                X