Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap I feel like shit!!! I have heard of a summer cold before but I think this is my first. Snot dripping on my keyboard as we speak

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      How was golf yesterday?
      Didn't play, painted, (with beer) new vanity, hand grinded cement floor, (has to be level for flooring) and 1 vanity light.

Tournament today though!! Tee Time minus 2:59 and counting

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Holy crap I feel like shit!!! I have heard of a summer cold before but I think this is my first. Snot dripping on my keyboard as we speak
        That's those damm air conditioners, they will kill ya!!!

Comment

• Does anyone have swimming pools in NoDak?

Comment

Does anyone have swimming pools in NoDak?
            Hey you clown- dont touch my no.dak boys to the west.... I have a pool

Comment

Does anyone have swimming pools in NoDak?

nice to see your still hanging around ... is that heavy set kid 10 dime still running with you guys ? How about bover, JC ,chado,griff,chung,ect... just thought id say Hi! be good
              you fockers!

GO SOONERS

Comment

• What up Tash!?!?!?

How's everything been buddy? Good to see you

Comment

• Originally posted by tash View Post
                  nice to see your still hanging around ... is that heavy set kid 10 dime still running with you guys ? How about bover, JC ,chado,griff,chung,ect... just thought id say Hi! be good
                  you fockers!

GO SOONERS
                  good to see you buddy!!

Chado found a woman that allows him to lay on top of her, since its his first piece of ass he lost his mind and we havent seen nor heard from him since.

Bover married a nice dude from California and last i heard they were adopting a small fillipino boy. Bover would be the bottom in that relationship in case you were wondering.

Griff grew a mullet, moved from South Dakota to North Dakota and him and Club hunt Moose together. Last I heard during the off Moose hunting season Griff is Clubs apprentice doing electric work.

Chung still speaks a language we dont understand, he also talks to himself and his penis(Marvin)

Dimer is still fat as hell, opininated, pushy, fat, large, did i mention fat and obese.

Hope all is well with you
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

you fockers!

GO SOONERS
                    Oh,

forgot about me

I still like plugging chicks in the choclate starfish
                    Got divorced, for the record, last time I was with the whore I got her in the rump

Got me a new chick(havent gone to the dark side........YET), went younger bro, 11 years my junior..

CAN I GET A WHAAAAAAAAAAATS UP!!

Glad to see you back

Oh, did I mention that Dimer is fat
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                      Oh,

forgot about me

I still like plugging chicks in the choclate starfish
                      Got divorced, for the record, last time I was with the whore I got her in the rump

Got me a new chick(havent gone to the dark side........YET), went younger bro, 11 years my junior..

CAN I GET A WHAAAAAAAAAAATS UP!!

Glad to see you back

Oh, did I mention that Dimer is fat

You forgot to take your meds again today didn't you pal???

Comment

• Don't ever leave again JC!!!

Grif knows how to do electrical???? Maybe he will give me advice without sending a bill! I thought he was heating and air conditioning like Vols. (Well mostly heating, you guys do realize even though he's South Dakota, it's cold as hell there too) 64 Today, better call the wife and tell her to fire up the air conditioner

Comment

Hey you clown- dont touch my no.dak boys to the west.... I have a pool
                          Hey Tash! Glad to see you back!

Comment

• JC is making KB's sphincter twitch with this kind of talk.

NBA is a joke

Comment

you fockers!

GO SOONERS
                              I'm still here u tool. I'm still your hero.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• [QUOTE=10DimeBry;1912469]I'm still here u tool. I'm still your hero.[/QUOTE

you are my Hero toolbox! nice hearing from you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X