This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    So what's up with the Heat Logo? You are such a bandwagon Fag!!!
    Lmao

U have too much time on your hands

Who the fuck drives from Dakato to Florida???
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

The same dumbass who orders a ribeye from Waffle House and expects it to taste like it's from Ruth Chris

Comment

Lmao

U have too much time on your hands

Long story, It was either drive/ride or go to a convention by myself. The other person that went won't fly. Won't do it again. But at least I can now say I've been to Kentucky and Tennessee. (Very overated!)

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
          Morning boys - how is everyone doing?
          Morning Shoe, ever have a ribeye from Waffle House???

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
            Morning boys - how is everyone doing?

Where you been man?

Comment

Long story, It was either drive/ride or go to a convention by myself. The other person that went won't fly. Won't do it again. But at least I can now say I've been to Kentucky and Tennessee. (Very overated!)
              Never been to your neck of the woods, but keep ur pasty white Norwegian ass outta Kentucky if you don't like it!!

Lol

Did you wear sunscreen 500 to prevent ur Lilly white ass from burning?
              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                The same dumbass who orders a ribeye from Waffle House and expects it to taste like it's from Ruth Chris
                [email protected]

Comment

Morning guys, I've been sick for the last 4 days. I tried the Waffle House, my guts may never recover! I should have figured if you need to be drunk to eat there, it can't be good.

Played the TPC at Sawgrass twice, I can tell you if I had to play that course every day, I would quit the game. I take back everything I said about Tiger quitting after 9 holes. If it weren't for the beer, I probably would have too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Where you been man?
                    Been pretty busy at work but had a few minutes today to drop in. Hope you all are doing well...

Comment

• Morning guys, huge dilema for the Norwegian KID(compared to Spark )

Going to be about 75 and 5 MPH wind. My daughter just bought a place that needs a bunch of painting, electrical, flooring, and shit like that done. I was gone all last week, do I golf or help ToDaSooner fix her place up?

JC could I get an estimate on replacing 8 light fixtures and 2 ceiling fans???

Comment

Morning guys, huge dilema for the Norwegian KID(compared to Spark )

Going to be about 75 and 5 MPH wind. My daughter just bought a place that needs a bunch of painting, electrical, flooring, and shit like that done. I was gone all last week, do I golf or help ToDaSooner fix her place up?

JC could I get an estimate on replacing 8 light fixtures and 2 ceiling fans???

I'm assuming estimates are free

Comment

• Todasooner isn't moving somewhere south??

Figured she would high tail it somewhere warmer
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Free room and board offer still stands Pops

Comment

Todasooner isn't moving somewhere south??

Figured she would high tail it somewhere warmer
                              She's going to PT school here, and a one of her teamates got accepted to Law School here so she's going to move in with her. So another 3 years and then we find out if she wants to high tail it outta here.

So what's the estimate???? Including trip charge??? I figure you should do some estimating today

Comment

• Morning yall, tried to put in 2 lights last night, busted both of them.

JC your job is a lot tougher than I thought, do you figure in breakage with your estimates???

Comment

Working...
                                X