X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Morning all. Gonna be a long day for my chair

Hope everything is ok JC! Horrible here Tuesday night. Tons of damage. Missed me by a mile and a half to the west!!!
    We didn't get much, storm broke up when it got to us.

I know OK and Mizzou have been getting it bad.

1-1/2 miles is too close for me and I know you don't have a basement.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• I just said a prayer for KB's chair
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        I just said a prayer for KB's chair

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          We didn't get much, storm broke up when it got to us.

I know OK and Mizzou have been getting it bad.

1-1/2 miles is too close for me and I know you don't have a basement.
          Glad to hear! I saw up close some damage that one of the multiple tornados produced. This one stayed on the ground for over 50 miles

Amazing the destruction it can cause. Powerful, forceful...

Comment

Glad to hear! I saw up close some damage that one of the multiple tornados produced. This one stayed on the ground for over 50 miles

Amazing the destruction it can cause. Powerful, forceful...
            I think your chair understands destruction, powerful, and forceful more than anyone!!

Lmao
            [email protected]

Comment

• I'm ready to destroy some food for lunch. I'm freaking starving

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                yeah bro you are lucky you missed that train wreck. Must have been a blast to be at the game for the first quarter of the 1st qtr.
                5I was hurting the next day. 1 am was about. 7 or 8 drinks past my bedtime.

Comment

Missed me by a mile and a half to the west!!!
                  I'm betting the tornado took one look at KB and decided to redirect.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning guys, I've been sick for the last 4 days. I tried the Waffle House, my guts may never recover! I should have figured if you need to be drunk to eat there, it can't be good.

Played the TPC at Sawgrass twice, I can tell you if I had to play that course every day, I would quit the game. I take back everything I said about Tiger quitting after 9 holes. If it weren't for the beer, I probably would have too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      Morning guys, I've been sick for the last 4 days. I tried the Waffle House, my guts may never recover! I should have figured if you need to be drunk to eat there, it can't be good.

Played the TPC at Sawgrass twice, I can tell you if I had to play that course every day, I would quit the game. I take back everything I said about Tiger quitting after 9 holes. If it weren't for the beer, I probably would have too.
                      You and 4 truck drivers might be the only people to go to waffle house and ever order a steak.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        You and 4 truck drivers might be the only people to go to waffle house and ever order a steak.

Glad to see Club is alive. Thought he might have perished...

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          That wasn't a steak, no way, I don't know what it was, but it wasn't a steak. Made the last 1500 miles hell!

Comment

• I understand your love for racing now. That 8 lane interstate between Macon and Atlanta is crazy!

Must be where everyone learns to bump draft.

Comment

• Comment

Probably the best 3 am food there is

Patty melt with hash browns, bacon and a waffle for me
                                Originally posted by vols fan View Post

Can't believe club has never heard of a waffle house. Dbl patty melt plate dbl hashbrowns scattered covered chunked and diced
                                Never once was there a damn thing mentioned about a Ribeye

PATTY MELT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X