• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Morning all

Thunder baby
    Morning buddy

What up guys??

Comment

• kb I hate you ... you just made me spit hot coffee all over myself ...

Post 6

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...5-11-lang.html

Comment

• Morning spark kb and the rest of y'all

Comment

• Morning yall! Red Gatorade, Breakfast of Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Morning yall! Red Gatorade, Breakfast of Champions
            Pgatour.com is showing live coverage of #17 at sawgrass. Maybe you can get some reads of some putts before you play it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Pgatour.com is showing live coverage of #17 at sawgrass. Maybe you can get some reads of some putts before you play it soon.
              Who needs to putt? I'll get a hole in one!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Who needs to putt? I'll get a hole in one!!!
                That would be a very special hole in one right there.

Comment

• Quick question. If you logged on and made a new thread and replied in another and saw a thread with your name on at the top of the main page, would you open it up and read it and at least give a one word response bare minimum?

Comment

Quick question. If you logged on and made a new thread and replied in another and saw a thread with your name on at the top of the main page, would you open it up and read it and at least give a one word response bare minimum?
                    I would especially if it was a member who has contributed as much as you have.

Comment

Quick question. If you logged on and made a new thread and replied in another and saw a thread with your name on at the top of the main page, would you open it up and read it and at least give a one word response bare minimum?
                      Maybe

Comment

Sure

Comment

Probably

Comment

No

Comment

Yes

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X