This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I would have to see it again but i think Martin getting out of the draft for a second to try and block the Johnson/Jr train may have slowed Gordon down just enough to cost him the win. Crazy!
    Yea, there's no doubt about it. His old wrinkly ass was scared to death coming to the checkers and backed out just enough to cost Gordon the win

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Also, the first 150 laps of Dega yesterday was almost unwatchable. I'm sure people who aren't die hards like me, changed the channel after 5 minutes. That being said, what an incredible finish! Awesome
      the finish was great. the race itself was god awful. neckcar is losing my interest fast. I've only been following for less than 5yrs and the changes they made to cars already have basically ruined it for me. Dega use to be a race i'd look forward to.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I agree and i think Junior is having a great year and a Win is coming soon!
        summer is coming soon also.....lmao
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I agree and i think Junior is having a great year and a Win is coming soon!
          Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          It seems being in a garage with the #48 team this year has made a huge difference too. The car and the confidence both seem to be there with Dale Jr this season. Hopefully it continues!
          Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          summer is coming soon also.....lmao
          You're really starting to piss me off

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Yes, I tried to find Garth and he told me he would be wearing a blue shirt
            I was...can't believe you didn't spot me.

and to answer your question, Club, yes, they did give everyone a blue shirt.

Thunder were lucky as hell to win that game. their half-court game was not exactly stellar nor was their defense. I bet Denver shot close to 70% in that first half. They gave the Thunder their best shot but KD and Westbrook were able to carry the team.

I predict Thunder in 5 games.
            Last edited by garth; 04-18-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Morning all, KB your a little past due for starting a new thread with someones name. Try Spark, not sure if you've used him yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  Morning all, KB your a little past due for starting a new thread with someones name. Try Spark, not sure if you've used him yet.
                  I am here ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    I am here ...
                    Morning Spark, riding that bike to work yet? You are one of 3 or 4 states paying $4+ per gallon. California is over $5.

Comment

Morning Spark, riding that bike to work yet? You are one of 3 or 4 states paying $4+ per gallon. California is over $5.
                      Paid $4.29 for the cheap stuff today ... disgusting ...

THE CHOSEN ONE

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

THE CHOSEN ONE
                        What does Lebron have to do with gas prices?

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Comment

Morning all, KB your a little past due for starting a new thread with someones name. Try Spark, not sure if you've used him yet.
                              New member, Mugzzie, there's another one for ya big fella!!!

Comment

New member, Mugzzie, there's another one for ya big fella!!!
                                None of the new members can post because Monte hasn't approved them yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X