• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
    Garth and KB = Motel 6

Yeah, I knew that was coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
      actually, I don't know if my daughter-in-law is going or not. She's very pregnant with my first grandchild. having a C-section on 4/28. She has to pee about every 5 minutes. I may have an extra ticket to get rid of.
      Congrats Gramps!! FYI KB has put on a couple pounds since his guess the member picture. He's having a C-section to remove a couple kegs!

Comment

• COURAGE?

What is the meaning of courage?

Is it to fight a bull in a bullfight without any weapon?

Is it to fly a fighter plane in combat?

Is it to practice free fall parachuting?

Is it bungee jumping or
        white water rafting?

Bullshit... those are nothing!

THIS, my friend, is COURAGE!!!

Last picture I have of my dog "Lucky"...

Comment

Yeah, I knew that was coming.

Yeah that was too easy Garth!
          NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Congrats Gramps!! FYI KB has put on a couple pounds since his guess the member picture. He's having a C-section to remove a couple kegs!
            Thanks, Club.

Comment

• I got some very sad and disturbing news today. A friend of mine (was very close friends with my sons) was found dead in his truck this morning...33 years old. don't yet know what happened. geez, he was at my house just last weekend. I feel really bad for his parents who are also friends of mine for over 20 years. I don't think there's any loss worse than losing a child. you never expect to live long enough to have to deal with that kind of grief.

Comment

I got some very sad and disturbing news today. A friend of mine (was very close friends with my sons) was found dead in his truck this morning...33 years old. don't yet know what happened. geez, he was at my house just last weekend. I feel really bad for his parents who are also friends of mine for over 20 years. I don't think there's any loss worse than losing a child. you never expect to live long enough to have to deal with that kind of grief.

That is horrible Garth, just 33 years old. Feel bad for his parents like you said. Very tough to take.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

• So sorry to hear that Garth. Prayers go out to you and your family and friends. Absolutely horrible

Comment

• Thanks, flare and kb. Appreciate the kind words.

Comment

• Garth did you find out what happened to him?
                      Sorry to hear buddy. Prayers sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                        Garth did you find out what happened to him?
                        Sorry to hear buddy. Prayers sent.
                        No, I talked with his dad yesterday afternoon. Initial toxicology screen didn't show anything and no one knows any results of the autopsy yet...don't know if anyone other than family will ever know. I'm sure they did the autopsy to rule out homicide. Guess we'd know if it were homicide...other than that, don't know.

Comment

• Morning all. What a game from the OKC arena last night! Blue out and loud as hell. My voice is still hurting this morning. Tough game but a terriffic outcome. How good is KD and Westbrook?

Comment

• Also, the first 150 laps of Dega yesterday was almost unwatchable. I'm sure people who aren't die hards like me, changed the channel after 5 minutes. That being said, what an incredible finish! Awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Morning all. What a game from the OKC arena last night! Blue out and loud as hell. My voice is still hurting this morning. Tough game but a terriffic outcome. How good is KD and Westbrook?
                              Great game KB! How many people does that arena hold?

Comment

• Jimmie Johnson is the man!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X