Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit club if you didn't see the cars driving by you'd would think that was the picture of the ocean at the end of this video. Do you live near this? How far does the flooding extend to?

Comment

• I just figures that was from Club's tears after the Michigan fans were chanting "Who's your daddy" to the Sue fans after the frozen four.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I just figures that was from Club's tears after the Michigan fans were chanting "Who's your daddy" to the Sue fans after the frozen four.
        (I just figures) you are talking like club.

Comment

• Shit

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
            Holy shit club if you didn't see the cars driving by you'd would think that was the picture of the ocean at the end of this video. Do you live near this? How far does the flooding extend to?
            Our problem has always been our river that seperates MN/ND flows north to Canada. It's still frozen up there so there is no "blace" for the water to go. We also are very flat here so once the river gets out of its banks, it is miles wide. This floding right now goes from near the South Dakota border all the way to Canada. 180 miles or so. The river here in Grand Forks is normally around 15 feet deep in the summer, right now we are forecasted to crest at around 50 feet this Wednesday. It's crazy, but we are use to it. Just another perk for living here! This is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time in the last 25 years that the interstate had to be shut down. (it closed last night.)

P.S. My golf course is next to this river, when we get floods like this it will be June before we play all 18 holes. Municipal in the city opens Wednesday, very nice Arnold Palmer course, so I will not be on a bridge somewhere.

Comment

I just figures that was from Club's tears after the Michigan fans were chanting "Who's your daddy" to the Sue fans after the frozen four.
              Originally posted by bryce View Post
              (I just figures) you are talking like club.
              No, that sounds more like Chado!!!

Comment

Must have something to do with rivers called "Red" I believe the one down south filled up with tears when the "sueners" lost to the farmers in football last fall!!!

Comment

• Damn Club. Do y'all not have any trees,hills or mountains in that state?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Damn Club. Do y'all not have any trees,hills or mountains in that state?
                    I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but It's so flat here that I can watch my dog run away from home for three days.

Comment

• New member Boomersooner133

This should be good

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Damn Club. Do y'all not have any trees,hills or mountains in that state?
                        Have you not seen ToDaSooner?

I'd say there's a couple mountains in the state

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but It's so flat here that I can watch my dog run away from home for three days.
                          Are all the women like your state? Flat?

Comment

• Are these really true?

North Dakota: We Really Are One Of The 50 States!

Dumb North Dakota Laws
                            Beer and pretzels can’t be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
                            It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
                            It is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon
                            Fargo
                            One may be jailed for wearing a hat while dancing, or even for wearing a hat to a function where dancing is taking place.

Comment

• Morning Prof of Physics

Comment

Morning Prof of Physics
                                Just call me Sir Isaac Vols Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X