• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Morning all.

Did JC jump off a bridge?
    Not yet

Comment

• First week of spring and we are suppose to get a double digit snow fall tomorrow. I'm gonna go look for JC and join him on that bridge.

Comment

• Getting nice and hot here. Slept with all my windows open last night and it only cooled down to 73 inside by this morning

Comment

• My god!!!!! Has it been 88 days yet??? Me and poor jc

Comment

Getting nice and hot here. Slept with all my windows open last night and it only cooled down to 73 inside by this morning
            That's the nice thing about living in a 50 year old trailer, you can leave the windows open and no one will even think about robbing you.

PS I will send misquitoes!

Comment

• I really like the way Jr and his new team have been running. It is awesome seeing them start with junk and work on the car and actually improve it and almost get a top 10. I'm seeing a win or two down the line this year

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                My god!!!!! Has it been 88 days yet??? Me and poor jc
                At least you show and take the abuse.

Comment

I really like the way Jr and his new team have been running. It is awesome seeing them start with junk and work on the car and actually improve it and almost get a top 10. I'm seeing a win or two down the line this year
                  April 17 with me in the stands at talladamndega would be a good place for him to get on a win streak

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                    At least you show and take the abuse.

You and your avatar changing PAL are quite a team

Comment

April 17 with me in the stands at talladamndega would be a good place for him to get on a win streak
                      I'm thinking about going to the night race at Texas the week before

Comment

Serious question, after the Vegas race, you told me to watch the Bristol race, I watched the last 75 laps or so. Did you consider yesterday a good race?

Comment

Serious question, after the Vegas race, you told me to watch the Bristol race, I watched the last 75 laps or so. Did you consider yesterday a good race?
                          Hell yea, yesterday was great action

Comment

I still enjoyed it but it's a different Bristol. The old Bristol was hard to pass on so you had to move the car in front of you and that caused alot of wrecks. Now it's a 2 groove track and it's not as wild. I still enjoy Bristol,daytona and talladega but those 3 tracks are nothing like they were 5 years ago.

Comment

Hell yea, yesterday was great action
                              I was checking in from my phone and it looked like 18,99 and 48 were in the top 3 the whole time. No way would those guys stay single file and run 123 a few years ago. I still enjoy Bristol but damn something has changed. Place had alot of empty seats and hell that use to be the toughest ticket in all sports.

Comment

• There was about 20 of the 70 laps with 2 cars going for the lead, the last 10 to 15 laps, the leader was ahead by 1 to 2 seconds. Thought maybe it had a chance to be interesting when he hit lap traffic, but didn't happen. 1 out of 4 races have been interesting. I may just be a restrictor race guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X