• Show
Clear All

• Morning Gang ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Morning Gang ...
      How you doing pal? Long time no see it feels like

Comment

• Mornin yall, I will start off the week by ripping what some wanted to call a race. That had to be the most boring thing on tv since Joanie and Chachi! God I'm glad I didn't stay to watch that live. I would have jumped in front of a fast moving car if I could have found one!

Comment

• Look what the cat dragged in

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Look what the cat dragged in
            I remember thinking i made it through winter cause I was going to be on vacation till 2nd week of March. Get home, nothing has melted and we get 3 inches of snow yesterday and today it's 9 below.

Now, did you consider that a good or entertaining race yesterday??? I watched most of it, cause the Honda Classic wasn't much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              I remember thinking i made it through winter cause I was going to be on vacation till 2nd week of March. Get home, nothing has melted and we get 3 inches of snow yesterday and today it's 9 below.

Now, did you consider that a good or entertaining race yesterday??? I watched most of it, cause the Honda Classic wasn't much better.
              Tune in for Bristol in two weeks. That's exciting. I have said it a million times that unless your in a race pool,fantasy or betting on it NASCAR gets boring at some tracks. The 1.5 mike tracks like yesterday are the worst. Honda classic sucked cause Y.E Yang was 40/1 so I put 5 to win 200 on him. He was 5 back when they made the turn and ended up losing by 1. It was worth the $5 for entertainment.

Comment

• Man, I haven't hardly watched a damn lap this year. Daytona race I was in Seattle. Phoenix I was at the Lakers/Thunder game. Yesterday was moving furniture all damn day

Comment

Man, I haven't hardly watched a damn lap this year. Daytona race I was in Seattle. Phoenix I was at the Lakers/Thunder game. Yesterday was moving furniture all damn day
                  Sounds like a good idea, I will go hang out at the U-haul store on Saturdays, and offer to help people move on Sundays. That way I won't have the temptation to see why you southern hicks watch that shit.

Sorry your guy didn't come through Vols. That would have been a nice win. He hit some piss poor aproach shots on a couple of the last holes. And the par 3 shot was brutal. Kelly hit a great shot though.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I said you didn't have to leave the Dale Sucks thing up. Or were you starting to enjoy it?

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, I will go hang out at the U-haul store on Saturdays, and offer to help people move on Sundays. That way I won't have the temptation to see why you southern hicks watch that shit.

Sorry your guy didn't come through Vols. That would have been a nice win. He hit some piss poor aproach shots on a couple of the last holes. And the par 3 shot was brutal. Kelly hit a great shot though.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I said you didn't have to leave the Dale Sucks thing up. Or were you starting to enjoy it?
                    I have no control over that avatar. Your going to have to talk to the MOD about that. I'm pretty sure you know which one did this to me!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      I have no control over that avatar. Your going to have to talk to the MOD about that. I'm pretty sure you know which one did this to me!!!!!!
                      It won't let you change it??? Priceless!!!

Comment

It won't let you change it??? Priceless!!!
                        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

How you doing pal? Long time no see it feels like I haven't spoken to you since the Ice Age & I dont have to tell you how cold that was
                          Must have been really cold then. Glad you pulled through Spark.
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Hey pops! Did you and mom have a good vacation?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaSooner21 View Post
                              Hey pops! Did you and mom have a good vacation?
                              I was gonna answer, but you signed off so fast, You must be sharing a computer with KB. He signed off and on also.

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                                Jr is even ahead of Jimmie Johnson. Whoooo I see some wins coming for the 88 over the next couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X