This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    That is ok John ... I am going to move all of those wasted Bandwidth posts to this thread ... hang on

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...ona-500-a.html
    When you move those posts, will that count as views? That would be good, cause then it will look like someone gives a shit!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      God's truth Vols, I'm in the middle of a huge parking lot Saturday morning at the University my son goes to, 70 miles from home, 20 below zero plus 20 mile an hour wind. Juniors' (not Dale Jr) truck wouldn't start, plus the hood is froze shut. Tried everything to open the thing. No good. Now, I borrow a pickup, a generator and a extension cord from the company I work for, start the generator and plug in my son's truck, hoping to warm the engine to a temp that maybe it will start. I get a text from KB, Vols is in the garage at Daytona!!! How happy do you think that made me? All I could think of was you saying "it's gotta be better than being in ND". You were right.

PS. My plan didn't work, had to tow in the truck. We hosed down the latch with hot water, popped the hood, jumped it and off we went. 5 hours later.
      Tears running down my face

Comment

• What's up forum?
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Just gwtting ready for the big NASCAR season Mavs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            God's truth Vols, I'm in the middle of a huge parking lot Saturday morning at the University my son goes to, 70 miles from home, 20 below zero plus 20 mile an hour wind. Juniors' (not Dale Jr) truck wouldn't start, plus the hood is froze shut. Tried everything to open the thing. No good. Now, I borrow a pickup, a generator and a extension cord from the company I work for, start the generator and plug in my son's truck, hoping to warm the engine to a temp that maybe it will start. I get a text from KB, Vols is in the garage at Daytona!!! How happy do you think that made me? All I could think of was you saying "it's gotta be better than being in ND". You were right.

PS. My plan didn't work, had to tow in the truck. We hosed down the latch with hot water, popped the hood, jumped it and off we went. 5 hours later.
            Thats fucking great Club

Comment

• Should have tried pissing on the hatch before towing club

Comment

• Green Bay backers need to get their panties out of a wad

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Should have tried pissing on the hatch before towing club
                  Should never have bought a Ford!!!

Also, you learn not to have Mr. Winkey appear in any temps under 10 degrees. Especially if the wind is blowing and you want to find him again before July!

Comment

• Morning guys. Nice call on Memphis last night KB.

Comment

• Morning Club. WTF are you talking about Memphis?

Comment

Morning Club. WTF are you talking about Memphis?
                        You know Kansas State, just like Memphis, I have no idea where that came from. Really need to stop sniffing glue on Tuesday Mornings.

Comment

I'm getting PUMPED by one of those fellas who jack up the cars !!!

You take Nascar seriously I guess
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Always good to see you drop by pol

Morning boys.

Sorry Club, revised weather schedule for you. 70 here Friday and a sharp drop to 64-66 Saturday.

Comment

Always good to see you drop by pol

Morning boys.

Sorry Club, revised weather schedule for you. 70 here Friday and a sharp drop to 64-66 Saturday.
                              Damm, had the travel bag out and ready to go.
                              20 degrees out with no wind yesterday. Was trying to clean some ice off my driveway, was out there for 15-20 minutes with no coat and a short sleeve shirt. Damm heat wave! Can't believe how nice that seemed. unreal.

Comment

• What do you guys thnk of this ride? Great for getting around when there's a lot of snow, and you can put a blade on the front too! Was looking at it this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X