This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    For the record guys. By the time I kick my nicotine habit. I'm gonna make dimer and kb look like anorexic ballet girls.
    Welcome ToDaClub FAT BOY!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

For the record guys. By the time I kick my nicotine habit. I'm gonna make dimer and kb look like anorexic ballet girls.

Comment

• So what do you guys do for dickeydoos?

Comment

So what do you guys do for dickeydoos?

unfortunately, i'm in the group with dimer and kb.
          i use a "penis scope" - its like a periscope that goes over my belly and curves down so I can find my "dickeydoo !!"

when its cold, the problem I have is sometimes when I go to piss, i pull out a hair and piss on myself !!!
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

unfortunately, i'm in the group with dimer and kb.
            i use a "penis scope" - its like a periscope that goes over my belly and curves down so I can find my "dickeydoo !!"

when its cold, the problem I have is sometimes when I go to piss, i pull out a hair and piss on myself !!!

Comment

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning all. Vols back from Daytona yet?

Comment

• Morning fellow fat boys! Saw a report that Boston may or did fall below zero for the first time in 5 years, made me shed a tear!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Morning all. Vols back from Daytona yet?
                    Yes. Hell of a time but yesterday was the longest day of my life. I haven't been that tired and hungover in along time. I will have colby with me for the shootout so I will be a good boy then.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Yes. Hell of a time but yesterday was the longest day of my life. I haven't been that tired and hungover in along time. I will have colby with me for the shootout so I will be a good boy then.
                      Club wouldn't quit texting me asking if I had heard from you and what you were doing. I'm sure he'd like an update of the weekend's events

Comment

Club wouldn't quit texting me asking if I had heard from you and what you were doing. I'm sure he'd like an update of the weekend's events
                        friday night got into daytona at midnight and went straight to the stripclub. Sat at the bar and Kurt Busch was right beside me and talked to us about 5 minutes. Alan Gustafson(Gordons new crew chief) was there also. Saturday went to the track paid $10 and went to the pits/garage area and had a blast.Met alot of drivers and got autographs from Jeff Gordon,Kevin Harvick,Carl edwards,Greg Biffle,Kyle Busch,Dave Blaney and Brian Vickers. Even got Harvick to sign my bud light can for me Only driver I saw out at the bars Saturday was Steven Wallace.It was a hell of a time. You recognize any of those drivers Club

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            friday night got into daytona at midnight and went straight to the stripclub. Sat at the bar and Kurt Busch was right beside me and talked to us about 5 minutes. Alan Gustafson(Gordons new crew chief) was there also. Saturday went to the track paid $10 and went to the pits/garage area and had a blast.Met alot of drivers and got autographs from Jeff Gordon,Kevin Harvick,Carl edwards,Greg Biffle,Kyle Busch,Dave Blaney and Brian Vickers. Even got Harvick to sign my bud light can for me Only driver I saw out at the bars Saturday was Steven Wallace.It was a hell of a time. You recognize any of those drivers Club
                            Thanks for the update, great job explaining, you're done, I have no more questions!!

Comment

• Breaking News on Cutlers injury

Reports just came in that injured QB Jay Cutler will have emergency surgery to repair torn ligaments in his Vagina!!!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                                Reports just came in that injured QB Jay Cutler will have emergency surgery to repair torn ligaments in his Vagina!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X