• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    Man are you taking this real calmly.

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      My brain doesn't thaw for a couple months, did someone make a joke? I'm a founding member of the Cryonics institute.

34 degrees tomorrow and a light dusting or snow flurries for North Georgia.I feel your pain Club.This is some tough weather me and you are having to deal with!!!!

Comment

• Low to mid 60's here tomorrow boys. If work wasn't so fvckn busy I'd be swinging the sticks

Comment

2nd Request, When are you going to be in Las Vegas???

This poor bastard has 3 feet of snow outside his door and all he is worried about is when JC is going to be in vegas...lmao
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
            This poor bastard has 3 feet of snow outside his door and all he is worried about is when JC is going to be in vegas...lmao
            Bahahahahahahahahahaha

I know, isn't it great!
            [email protected]

Comment

• Morning all Pickle Martini sippers, Elastic waistband Jean wearers & wheeled walker users
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                3 feet is nothing, in a month I won't be able to see out the sides of my driveway when I'm backing out.

To the point of my question, Do you want to be in Las Vegas with your wife and daughter when JC is there???

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  34 degrees tomorrow and a light dusting or snow flurries for North Georgia.I feel your pain Club.This is some tough weather me and you are having to deal with!!!!

So I'm guessing they closed the schools today and you're home with the kids????

Comment

• Geography Lesson of the Day

That concludes our Geography Lesson of the Day! Thank you and please pass on this knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe2hol View Post
                      Morning all Pickle Martini sippers, Elastic waistband Jean wearers & wheeled walker users
                      Morning 2 hol popper. You gotta stop hanging with JC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Low to mid 60's here tomorrow boys. If the Chinese Buffet wasnt having their annual $3 All The Cat You Can Eat bonanza I'd be eating Potato Sticks out of a can
                        Will you be washing that down with a Stroh's or can of Billy Beer

Comment

3 feet is nothing, in a month I won't be able to see out the sides of my driveway when I'm backing out.

To the point of my question, Do you want to be in Las Vegas with your wife and daughter when JC is there???

January 5th thru the 8th at the Hard Rock

Club, what do you drive when there is that much snow, you must have a bad ass SUV?

Man i cant imagine dealing with 3 foot of snow at any freaking time.

Dude, when you retire surely you will move south wont you??
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Oh

Good morning pole vaulters, Pole suckers, Pole lickers, sausage inhalers, purple headed mouth hiding homos and inside the 8 POLE

cold here today, not club cold but flurries and 30 degrees
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              Oh

Good morning pole vaulters, Pole suckers, Pole lickers, sausage inhalers, purple headed mouth hiding homos and inside the 8 POLE

cold here today, not club cold but flurries and 30 degrees
                              With that tone, I sense that Louisville got their asses whooped in some event last night.

I thought they were always ranked #1 in Cock Sucking

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                                With that tone, I sense that Louisville got their asses whooped in some event last night.

I thought they were always ranked #1 in Cock Sucking

We made a bowl game, a freaking bowl game!!!!!! Dont deserve one, but we made one
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X