X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
    Spark,

Surgery always should be last resort. Try neck traction, kinda looks like a noose around your neck and you allow for some reverse gravity to seperate those disks and relieve thee pressure on the nerve. Chiroprator may help too.
    I agree. Surgery on the spine?? No thank you.

vols, he will come around.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      I'm guessing you have done the physical therapy? That's been my choice over the years. One of my golf buddies is an orthepedic sugeon (no not the lepricon KB). He always says the PT folks can keep a lot of us out of surgery if we listen to them and do what they say. JMO. Hope you get better soon Spark, I need the help here keeping these guys in line!
      My wife is a PT...1/3 of the people listen to what they say...1/3 are in there faking it and trying to get compensation of some sore from someone...and the last 1/3 are in there because they have to but don't listen or do their excercises.

Physical Therapy can be a savior...Chiro doesn't fix the problem it relieves the symptoms...But I'm biased.
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Have a great weekend boys, 2 more weekend road trips for me, and after that you'll have to put up with me 7 days a week.

Vols, We miss ya buddy, I better see a post from you or I'm sending JC down there to hunt your ass down. Literally!!!

Comment

Have a great weekend boys, 2 more weekend road trips for me, and after that you'll have to put up with me 7 days a week.

Vols, We miss ya buddy, I better see a post from you or I'm sending JC down there to hunt your ass down. Literally!!!

Tell ToDaSooner hi for me

Make sure that big muscled up s.o.b. isn't around though

Comment

• Hello Fat Boys,
            Sad morning for the jcheckers' this morning... I fixed the last fried okra and green tomato omelot of the season. For all you Fat Boys in Chicago and other points up north, ain't no better eatin' than fried okra and green tomatoes....
            Only 9 months til okra is in again....

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
              Hello Fat Boys,
              Sad morning for the jcheckers' this morning... I fixed the last fried okra and green tomato omelot of the season. For all you Fat Boys in Chicago and other points up north, ain't no better eatin' than fried okra and green tomatoes....

Can we get Jeff Foxworthy to translate this....

NBA is a joke

Comment

Hello Fat Boys,
                What is okra....

Does it go with pizza?

Comment

Vols fans finger slips thru the toilet paper all the time so Jc's little package doesn't scare me a bit

signed,
                  Vols Fans asshole

Comment

Hello Fat Boys,
                    Interesting combination but sounds pretty tasty

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Vols fans finger slips thru the toilet paper all the time so Jc's little package doesn't scare me a bit

signed,
                      Vols Fans asshole
                      Glad to have you back

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                        What is okra....

Does it go with pizza?

" Bryce, you Yankbilly, yes fried okra goes with pizza or anything else."

Okra needs hot weather to grow well. This means that in northern climates you may not have much of a crop some years. The main thing you can do to help is to keep the bed weed free and mulched as much as possible. Watering is only needed occasionaly.

Most varieties will start yielding about 60 days after planting. The flowers are large, pale yellow and fairly ornamental. Each flower blooms for only one day and eventually forms one okra pod. Pick the pods when they are approx. 3 inches in length. Picking the pods while wet may darken the skin, though the taste is not affected. Typically it grows quickly, so you need to harvest every two days or so. The plants can eventually grow quite tall (5 feet or more), but will stop growing as soon as the temperature starts dropping down below 50 degs. (F)

Fried Okra
                        1 lb. fresh okra, trimmed
                        3/4 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Corn Meal Mix
                        Oil or shortening for frying

Directions
                        1. Cut okra crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. In resealable food storage plastic bag, combine okra and corn meal mix; shake to coat evenly. 2. In large skillet, heat 1/4 inch oil over medium heat to 350°F. Fry okra in hot oil until crisp and golden brown, stirring occasionally. Drain on paper towels

It is my second favorite summertime vegetable after Homegrown Tomatoes. If you need more info on Homegrown Tomatoes click
                        Here.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post

signed,
                          Vols Fans is an asshole

Vols we already know this, no need to put it in your signature

Welcome back
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Pick the pods when they are approx. 3 inches in length.
                            Or basically when they are about the same size as your dick Bryce

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Or basically when they are about the same size as your dick Bryce
                              So I pick it two inches longer than your tic-tac?

Comment

• Thanks checkers for the explanation! I'll stick to the pizza fat boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X