X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Morning bitches and ho's (JC and Club)

Morning the rest of you
    Ever worry you might still be under the influence when you drive to work in the morning? Just happened to notice your thunder were playing a little late last night.

Morning all

Every day into November just makes me so happy.

Comment

• The thought has crossed my mind a time or two

Comment

• Morning Ladies

Comment

• Hey pal, you are you?

Comment

Hey pal, you are you?
            I have a pinched nerve in my neck that has been so painful the last week. I did it about a year ago and it flares up on me every 3-4 months but this time it came to me with a vengeance. I mean sleeping on the floor and taken pain meds all day. Horrible pain. They want to operate but fvk that. On my spine??? Not too sure.

Hope things are well with you buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
              I have a pinched nerve in my neck that has been so painful the last week. I did it about a year ago and it flares up on me every 3-4 months but this time it came to me with a vengeance. I mean sleeping on the floor and taken pain meds all day. Horrible pain. They want to operate but fvk that. On my spine??? Not too sure.

Damn, I was wondering why you haven't been around much. Sorry to hear that. Doesn't sound like any fun at all. Hope you get well soon buddy!

Comment

Hey pal, you are you?

Morning Spark.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Morning Spark.
                  You were talking about that still under the influence thing

Yea, that's my excuse...

Comment

I have one of those too, comes and goes. I'm thinking of getting one of those sleep number beds. Seems to flare up the most in the mornings. Not as serious as yours but drives me crazy. I kind of think it's from getting old, Can't imagine what it must be like at your age! (sorry couldn't resist)

Comment

I have one of those too, comes and goes. I'm thinking of getting one of those sleep number beds. Seems to flare up the most in the mornings. Not as serious as yours but drives me crazy. I kind of think it's from getting old, Can't imagine what it must be like at your age! (sorry couldn't resist)
                      Club, about a year ago I woke up and started stretching. You know when you stretch your arms and neck?? Well when I stretched my neck I felt something shoot to my shoulders that felt like a lightening bolt went through me. That is when it started. My neck to my left shoulder is completely numb now. Terrible pain

Comment

• I have not been around much this week. Is vols still upset???

Comment

Club, about a year ago I woke up and started stretching. You know when you stretch your arms and neck?? Well when I stretched my neck I felt something shoot to my shoulders that felt like a lightening bolt went through me. That is when it started. My neck to my left shoulder is completely numb now. Terrible pain
                          I'm guessing you have done the physical therapy? That's been my choice over the years. One of my golf buddies is an orthepedic sugeon (no not the lepricon KB). He always says the PT folks can keep a lot of us out of surgery if we listen to them and do what they say. JMO. Hope you get better soon Spark, I need the help here keeping these guys in line!

Comment

I have not been around much this week. Is vols still upset???
                            He pops in once a day but doesn't post.

Comment

I'm guessing you have done the physical therapy? That's been my choice over the years. One of my golf buddies is an orthepedic sugeon (no not the lepricon KB). He always says the PT folks can keep a lot of us out of surgery if we listen to them and do what they say. JMO. Hope you get better soon Spark, I need the help here keeping these guys in line!
                              Thanks Club. If this does not get better soon I will have to do something. The numbness has me a little concerned

Comment

Spark,

Surgery always should be last resort. Try neck traction, kinda looks like a noose around your neck and you allow for some reverse gravity to seperate those disks and relieve thee pressure on the nerve. Chiroprator may help too.

I hear Vols has a noose waiting for you
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X