Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much Mavs. Just got done eating cajun buffet. What's up with you?

Comment

• Nothing much, got the day off, probably gonna' play some hoops tonight, thought I'd stop in, see what's up.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• You a baller huh? Wish I could find some people to play with around here. My fatass needs a little exercise

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          You a baller huh? Wish I could find some people to play with around here. My fatass needs a little exercise
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Playing golf here today, mid 50s, little breezy. Tee it up in 45 degrees pussy

I did, it was 41 when we started, 20 MPH wind, and then it rained a little, 52 when we finished. Great Day!!!

Today it's suppose to get to 50 again, but 20 - 30 MPH winds. Chicago has nothing on NoDak!

Actually Chicago is known as the windy city because of it's politicians, not wind. (A well known fact that not many people know)

Morning boys, KB your Bball team squeaked one out last night!

Comment

• They are going to be pretty pathetic Club

Morning all

Comment

They are going to be pretty pathetic Club

Morning all
                  So is the Ville, brand new state of the art arena and coach dicktino has us headed to the NIT.

He's a POS overpaid adulterer no account bum
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Holy shit, my buddies called and they want to play again today. The lepricon will blow away in these winds. You were right KB he's about the size of the golf bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      Holy shit, my buddies called and they want to play again today. The lepricon will blow away in these winds. You were right KB he's about the size of the golf bag.

Comment

• Good luck today boys, I'm gonna head out for lunch, try and catch up with Squirrel, and head ToDaClub.

Comment

Good luck today boys, I'm gonna head out for lunch, try and catch up with Squirrel, and head ToDaClub.

Have fun club!
                          [email protected]

Comment

Good luck today boys, I'm gonna head out for lunch, try and catch up with Squirrel, and head ToDaClub.

Good thing Club has other unemployed buddies. I'd hate for him to get lonely up there

Comment

• #4 high school senior hoopster in the country JC. Heard anything about him?

Quincy Miller 6-8-- Has his college choices down to Baylor, Duke, Louisville, Oklahoma.

Comment

#4 high school senior hoopster in the country JC. Heard anything about him?

Quincy Miller 6-8-- Has his college choices down to Baylor, Duke, Louisville, Oklahoma.
                                Yeah I have heard about him, So tired of Rick promising all these great recruits coming and they dont show, i dont even get excited till i see them on the bench with a Ville jersey on.

Most Card fans are pretty sick of slick Rick, we expected great things when he got here, we have been to as many NIT's as we have NCAA tournaments since his arrival.

Were SUPPOSE to have a top 3 class coming in next year, I will believe it when I see it.

I am going to the Butler v Louisville game at our new 22,000 seat Arena on the 16th, we will likely be the underdog to Butler. Butler gets more talent than we do, feaking sad is what that is.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X