This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning KB, Vols.
    I 6 putted a hole yesterday. Greens were so damm fast, and it was windy. I putted from the same spot the first 4 times, ball rolls up, misses, goes by, then comes back, missing again! Then I hit it short, so it wouldn't go by the hole and get a run back down at me. No it wasn't minature golf so don't ask me what I got on the windmill hole

Comment

• What up ladies??

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
        What up ladies??
        Not much sir. How are you doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Not much sir. How are you doing?
          Not bad KB, thanks ... Been working and keeping busy. You know with the great job Obama is doing I had to cut back on help so that means I have to work longer hours.

Hope things are well with you buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Morning KB, Vols.
            I 6 putted a hole yesterday. Greens were so damm fast, and it was windy. I putted from the same spot the first 4 times, ball rolls up, misses, goes by, then comes back, missing again! Then I hit it short, so it wouldn't go by the hole and get a run back down at me. No it wasn't minature golf so don't ask me what I got on the windmill hole
            do you actually have a job??

do you ever work at this job???

do they actually pay you, if you have this job??
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Not bad KB, thanks ... Been working and keeping busy. You know with the great job Obama is doing I had to cut back on help so that means I have to work longer hours.
              Trust me, I am not complaining, I am lucky I have a job to go to in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                do you actually have a job??Yes

do you ever work at this job???Yes, we call it winter

do they actually pay you, if you have this job??Not much, but I've learned to fade my plays, so now I'm rich.
                You're really starting to sound like my wife!

Comment

Hope things are well with you buddy
                  That's not good pal. A man of your age should not be laboring long hours

Comment

You're really starting to sound like my wife!
                    I really think he could be on a "Real Housewives" episode

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      I really think he could be on a "Real Housewives" episode

Comment

Morning KB, Vols.
                        If I 6 putted a hole that would be the last time you ever saw that putter in one piece

Comment

Morning KB, Vols.
                          Thats the spirit !!

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            If I 6 putted a hole that would be the last time you ever saw that putter in one piece
                            Vols did you have another milkshake for lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                              Vols did you have another milkshake for lunch.
                              No sir.Pounds are flying off. I had trouble just finding pants to fit me this morning. I was 225 Monday and I'm all the way down to 223.4

When I put my mind to something Bryce I put extra effort as you can see

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                No sir.Pounds are flying off. I had trouble just finding pants to fit me this morning. I was 225 Monday and I'm all the way down to 223.4

When I put my mind to something Bryce I put extra effort as you can see

You must of shit that shake right out with all the roughage from the salad!

Comment

Working...
                                X