This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Not great but Dooley should have the Vols ready to play.He is going back home to coach in front of his dad who was the best coach ever at UGA.It will be an emotional game for him and I expect UT to be ready to play.Dooleys mom said she will be wearing orange but his dad Vince said he will still be wearing red
    She may be wearing orange but may being seeing red by the end of th game!

The reason I asked if Tennessee and how they have done there in the past may explain why the line is kind of high. I was thinking possibly this may just be one of the places where a team just doesn't play well historically.

Comment

• Morning gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
        Morning gents! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
        Morning boys, had a great weekend! Faded my buddies second game of the year, got a text from KB playing with his eye, dropped the puck last night in college hockey, and then to top it off, a service got banned! What could be better?

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Hey, Vols, you ready for a Playoff Series?

9:37 Thursday night.Going to be a late night but looking foward to it. We have to hit like we did yesterday.Many times this year we play 2 games and don't score a run and then score 8 in 1 game.We need to get the bats going or we won't make it past SF

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Morning boys, had a great weekend! Faded my buddies second game of the year, got a text from KB playing with his eye, dropped the puck last night in college hockey, and then to top it off, a service got banned! What could be better?
            Winter in north Dakota?

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              Europe gonna win the Ryder Cup.

Tough week for Rickie Fowler, Phil Mickelson, Jim Furyk and Bubba Watson.

For the Euros, Ian Poulter and Luke Donald were amazing.
              Phil played great today but Watson,Fowler and Furyk didn't do shit.

Mahan is our only hope.2 down but if he wins it somehow we tie

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post
                Winter in North Dakota above 40 degrees
                Yea that would be better!

Comment

• Good morning boys.

And Texas still Sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Good morning boys.

And Texas still Sucks!
                    yes they do, went 7-2 on saturday and you were right, one of my games was a sure loser!!!

well actually 2 of them were
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• as of Sunday morning, day 4 of Longnex in vegas and he was still actually up still.

That is a first, that dude has never left Vegas with more than he came with. lol

he still has time to lose it, wont be leaving for a couple more days
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Congrats to the Ravens, Flacco manned up on that last drive.

I thought for sure the Steelers had it won when they took the lead late.
                        [email protected]

Comment

• My Dog can do This!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Damn. I sure hate losing the Ryder Cup to the Euro's. Props for the gutty comeback, but some guys just got whipped.

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              Damn. I sure hate losing the Ryder Cup to the Euro's. Props for the gutty comeback, but some guys just got whipped.

KAZ
                              How many tournaments will Fowler win next year because of what he did on those last 4 holes. That damn putt on 17 was as good of a pressure putt I have seen.That kid will be the shit and he owes Pavin alot for giving him the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                How many tournaments will Fowler win next year because of what he did on those last 4 holes. That damn putt on 17 was as good of a pressure putt I have seen.That kid will be the shit and he owes Pavin alot for giving him the chance.
                                I agree, Fowler coming back on those 4 holes was awesome. The guy who was just as clutch as him was Overton. I don't think he lost a match. Maybe one. But he killed them all weekend long. He will win some tourney's next year, no doubt in my mind.

Im disappointed in Furyk and then Cink for 3 putting when he had his guy down. That was major. But I give Cink props for nailing a putt on the first day which turned the tide.

Bottom line, this pisses me off. The Euro's have won 6 out of the past 8 Ryder Cups. That's unacceptable....

KAZ
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X