Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon yall. Missed kickoff in the early games.Had to take Colby to the CVS minute clinic cause he woke up with a crusty red eye.Good ole pink eye Now back at the house gettin ready for some football

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Good afternoon yall. Missed kickoff in the early games.Had to take Colby to the CVS minute clinic cause he woke up with a crusty red eye.Good ole pink eye Now back at the house gettin ready for some football
      Good Morning Vols, Take care of that Lil Fat Boy and Good Luck on your Big Play today!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
        Good Morning Vols, Take care of that Lil Fat Boy and Good Luck on your Big Play today!
        Thanks Checkers.Pink eye is probably the easiest thing to deal with.Has not slowed him down one minute.He just hopes he misses school Monday

Comment

• TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Thanks Checkers.Pink eye is probably the easiest thing to deal with.Has not slowed him down one minute.He just hopes he misses school Monday
            First words out of Colbys mouth this morning when he found out he was going to school was "Thanks alot Dad.If you wouldn't have took me to the doctor Saturday I could have missed school today".

Comment

• Morning guys,

I met a fairy today and she told me that she could grant me one wish.

"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Democrats get their heads out of their butts!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Morning guys,

I met a fairy today and she told me that she could grant me one wish.

"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Democrats get their heads out of their butts!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

Comment

• How many weeks you got left to swing the sticks Club?

Comment

How many weeks you got left to swing the sticks Club?
                    First week in November is when they normally kick us off, they have to put shit on the greens before the snow starts to stick. Otherwise we run the risk of the grass dieing do to wind burn or funguses/fungi. 70's all week and no rain, I may not be able stand after this week(back may go out), and also be on the liver transplant list.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      First week in November is when they normally kick us off, they have to put shit on the greens before the snow starts to stick. Otherwise we run the risk of the grass dieing do to wind burn or funguses/fungi. 70's all week and no rain, I may not be able stand after this week(back may go out), and also be on the liver transplant list.
                      Get as many in while you can. Rained all day yesterday and most of today.Temps in the high 70's all week but boy do we need more rain.I think yesterday was the first rain all September. I would say 75% of all courses in metro Atlanta lost greens this summer.Most of the time we are in the 90's for about 4 hours a day.This summer we were in the 90's about 10 hours a day.Bent greens took a beating.

Comment

• Howdy boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Tysooner21 View Post
                          Howdy boys
                          Morning ty

Comment

• Hey JC, I've seen you lurking for a long time now, come on post! Don't be afraid, we are just a bunch of guys having some fun.

Comment

• How was the weekend club?

Comment

• Awesome, this is by far my favorite time of year. Weather is so comfortable, no mosquitos, normally very little wind, and football. Only bad part is what follows. How bout yours?

Comment

Working...
                                X