Nice Jimmy! Omg too funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce View Post

Nice Jimmy! Omg too BIG THOUGH!
              Just when I thought it couldn't get smaller

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Polaris?
                Artic Cat, old Puma and a panther. Do you snowmobile?

It's getting down right dangerous to post in this thread. Jimmy your on fire.

Morning all.

Comment

• Morning all.

No club, never have but always wanted to. Been going snow skiing in the Rockies at least 1 trip a year for 20 years. Always something I've wanted to do, but never done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Morning all.

No club, never have but always wanted to. Been going snow skiing in the Rockies at least 1 trip a year for 20 years. Always something I've wanted to do, but never done it.
                    If ya want a nice combo, go to Big Sky in Montana, (Very nice skiing), then you go about 20 miles south to West Yellowstone, they rent snowmobiles (Literally 100's available) there and you either just hit some trails or snowmobile into Yellowstone Park, they have a lodge at the Old Faithful that is open all winter. Good food, great sights on the way, It's a fun trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      If ya want a nice combo, go to Big Sky in Montana, (Very nice skiing), then you go about 20 miles south to West Yellowstone, they rent snowmobiles (Literally 100's available) there and you either just hit some trails or snowmobile into Yellowstone Park, they have a lodge at the Old Faithful that is open all winter. Good food, great sights on the way, It's a fun trip.
                      I almost did a trip like that a few years ago to yellowstone.I hear it's a great time and they have some great trails.I just can't break away from going to Lake Tahoe.Ski during the day and gamble at night.One day I will branch out and do the yellowstone trip

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        I almost did a trip like that a few years ago to yellowstone.I hear it's a great time and they have some great trails.I just can't break away from going to Lake Tahoe.Ski during the day and gamble at night.One day I will branch out and do the yellowstone trip
                        Spent a month in Tahoe skiing some years back, my friend had a place on Kirkwood, tough to beat. Although the one thing about Montana that I liked was a bar in Bozeman that had a sign in the entry way that said,
                        "Liquor in the front Poker in the rear." Just about pissed myself. I figure JC owns that bar.

Comment

• To Da Club...gotta sharpen up the game for the big match!!

Wednesday play of the day for KB

Under 7.5 Twins/Tigers

Fade away

Comment

• Crickets

Comment

• Damn, almost a week with no posts

Comment

• Monte's ad's at the top of the home page gotta go. Takes me ten minutes to scroll down to see the threads!

Comment

Working...
                                X