Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't argue with Vitterd. An outsider may not be able to tell who the real idiot is.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Comment

• Hey Club, I saw where you had temps over 100 last week, was that enough to finally melt your snow from last winter?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
          Hey Club, I saw where you had temps over 100 last week, was that enough to finally melt your snow from last winter?

It's GONE!!!! Finally playing summer rules on the golf course! WooHoo! 102 one day, guess that makes for 132 degree change from January.

Does anyone else get the feeling that somone may be doing everything they can to keep "rants" at the top of the home page??? Maybe to piss some people off?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Tired of it kb ... I really am ...

talk about ruining what could have been a great forum ...

Comment

Damn I love football.

Comment

• I hear ya Spark, I really do.

Sad thing is, there can be some really great discussions in there sometimes. Me and GMa see totally opposite ends of the spectrum, but we discuss things in a civil way and I'll admit, he's opened my eyes to a bunch of things I'd never bother to see before. But, vitterd and efaw are just there to push buttons and hope to get one of us over the edge.

Just glad Vols is back

Comment

I hear ya Spark, I really do.

Sad thing is, there can be some really great discussions in there sometimes. Me and GMa see totally opposite ends of the spectrum, but we discuss things in a civil way and I'll admit, he's opened my eyes to a bunch of things I'd never bother to see before. But, vitterd and efaw are just there to push buttons and hope to get one of us over the edge.

Just glad Vols is back
                    vols knows the way I feel ... I have never hidden my feelings to him ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Does anyone else get the feeling that somone may be doing everything they can to keep "rants" at the top of the home page??? Maybe to piss some people off?
                        Don't mess with the power of "Thitterd"...

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                          Don't mess with the power of "Thitterd"...
                          I have said from the get-go he gets paid for what he is doing ...

Comment

I have said from the get-go he gets paid for what he is doing ...
                            Does this site get money for views or hits or traffic? Or is it made on sign up bonuses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                              Does this site get money for views or hits or traffic? Or is it made on sign up bonuses?
                              Just when you hook up with one of the sponsors ...

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                                X