Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the people I like are in this thread so just to set the record straight with you guys heres my feelings.

If I go into Hooters today and the waitress says "The mosque must be built" I'm going to think whatever you dumb bitch.But if I go by Hooters and the manager/owner has a sign on the front that say "the mosque must be built" I ain't fucking going in and supporting him.Sayings like that will just bring people in that I want nothing to do with.Well same can be said for BC here. When I can come here and it be a sports site again then I will be back but until then take care and hope to talk to you guys via e-mail

Also can anyone explain Kaz Ass to me in an e-mail. I reply "Great job.You were right" and he says I'm going on a roid rage.Good thing I didn't call him a dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Most of the people I like are in this thread so just to set the record straight with you guys heres my feelings.

If I go into Hooters today and the waitress says "The mosque must be built" I'm going to think whatever you dumb bitch.But if I go by Hooters and the manager/owner has a sign on the front that say "the mosque must be built" I ain't fucking going in and supporting him.Sayings like that will just bring people in that I want nothing to do with.Well same can be said for BC here. When I can come here and it be a sports site again then I will be back but until then take care and hope to talk to you guys via e-mail

Also can anyone explain Kaz Ass to me in an e-mail. I reply "Great job.You were right" and he says I'm going on a roid rage.Good thing I didn't call him a dumbass
      Vols, atomic bombs in a couple weeks????

Comment

• Phillip, you do what you feel is necessary.

Realize one thing, it takes 2 to argue, I certainly don't agree with many things that Terd, Kaz, MM, and Efaw say and believe. But I know that arguing with them is not going to produce anything good, so I don't!

You can block all of them from your eyes, then you don't have to see what they say. You also don't have to open up those threads, it appears you can't handle them so I suggest you steer clear.

Good luck in whatever you decide,.

Don't sweat the small stuff; and it's ALL small stuff bro
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Most of the people I like are in this thread so just to set the record straight with you guys heres my feelings.

I'll explain it to you. I was trying to have a civil discussion with you and pointed out something we both argued about in the past. Nowhere in that post was anything hostile. You reply with, "So you were right but I was simply making a fuckin point." In internet discussions, that was a hostile tone...

I've never once started things with you in a hostile manner, nor did I do that yesterday, and yet that was the 3rd time you've done it me. And I guess we can add a fourth with the above post calling me an ass....

Good luck, I wish no ill will towards you. I can honestly say, you are probably a very cool guy to be around, JC has told me so on more than one occasion, and he's someone whose opinion I'd believe in that regards. Except when it comes to politics.

KAZ ASS
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• See VF, you can have civil discussions with Democrats, I get along fine with MM and Kaz, dont agree with them, but I dont have to and they dont have to agree with me.

I guarantee you that Kaz and MM are some good people, they just have different opinions than I do on certain topics. Now that Terd dude, he has some issues....lol, but I just stay away from him and laugh when he gets into it with Husker.

Try and have some fun with it, I honestly get entertained by the politcal forum, love watching all those dudes get so angry over nothing at all. lmfao!!!!

I dont like any politician, I think they are all douche sniffing asswipes, and I mean all of them. I have said on more than one occassion, wait till congress is in secession and fly a plane into the building killing all of them, and then just start over, tell them if they dont vote for legislation that helps those who elected them, another plane will be flying into their living room. hahahhhaaahhahhahhahha
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• A friend of mine just started his own business, making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                A friend of mine just started his own business, making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                  A friend of mine just started his own business, making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof.
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Are you ? You didn't even read what I posted regarding it at the end. I do believe there are some here that will disagree with what you're trying to say too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      Are you ? You didn't even read what I posted regarding it at the end. I do believe there are some here that will disagree with what you're trying to say too.
                      There's always someone who will disagree. What Vols is saying is from a business side, an owner should be careful of pissing off some of his customers. If I stand up in the middle of my city and say bad things about a political party, or back someone who is doing that, I run the risk of loosing all the customers that are in that poilitical party. Sometimes as an owner it's best to just JMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        There's always someone who will disagree. What Vols is saying is from a business side, an owner should be careful of pissing off some of his customers. If I stand up in the middle of my city and say bad things about a political party, or back someone who is doing that, I run the risk of loosing all the customers that are in that poilitical party. Sometimes as an owner it's best to just JMO.
                        I hear what you're saying, but did you read what I wrote about the mosque?

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post

Good luck, I wish no ill will towards you. I can honestly say, you are probably a very cool guy to be around, JC has blown me so on more than one occasion, and he's someone whose opinion I'd believe in that regards. Except when it comes to sex

KAZ ASS
                          kaz, lets try and keep the bedroom stuff out of here please !!!
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            Phillip, you do what you feel is necessary.

Realize one thing, it takes 2 to argue, I certainly don't agree with many things that Terd, Kaz, MM, and Efaw say and believe. But I know that arguing with them is not going to produce anything good, so I don't!

You can block all of them from your eyes, then you don't have to see what they say. You also don't have to open up those threads, it appears you can't handle them so I suggest you steer clear.

Good luck in whatever you decide,.

Don't sweat the small stuff; and it's ALL small stuff bro

DAMN I hate it when you make sense !!!
                            How was that pretzel ???

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                              I hear what you're saying, but did you read what I wrote about the mosque?
                              Yes, I've read all the threads, and what you said about the protesters, but some may get mad at you for wanting to arrest them for having those signs because of freedom of speech. Like I said, YOU can't win, there's always someone that will disagree with you. I wish I had a buck for every time I've left a table at the golf course because politics comes up. Wether I agree or not, someones gonna get mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                                Yes, I've read all the threads, and what you said about the protesters, but some may get mad at you for wanting to arrest them for having those signs because of freedom of speech. Like I said, YOU can't win, there's always someone that will disagree with you. I wish I had a buck for every time I've left a table at the golf course because politics comes up. Wether I agree or not, someones gonna get mad.

i won't get mad club - who luvs you man !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X