This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
    Good Morning Spark & Jerry ... Good Morning Gang!!!

Check-up with the doctor this morning - Yuck! I don't think I'll need a back injection, so that's a good sign, but I will probably need an X-Ray on my shoulder which has been hurting lately. I will also get results from a C-Scan for my back.

Have a great day!!!

hope you get better buddy.I have been having shoulder problems lately also.I have a knot or something on top of the shoulder about 2 fingers from where my collar bone ends not sure what it is but hell some mornings cant even lift my arm for about 20 min then it kinda loosens up but still hurts.Sure yours is a lot worse
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      hope you get better buddy.I have been having shoulder problems lately also.I have a knot or something on top of the shoulder about 2 fingers from where my collar bone ends not sure what it is but hell some mornings cant even lift my arm for about 20 min then it kinda loosens up but still hurts.Sure yours is a lot worse
      Thanks Joe & Jerry!!

Jerry, my shoulder has the same problem as yours. I also experience a burning right across the top sometimes when I lift it too high. I may get an injection there to stop that problem.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Thanks Joe & Jerry!!

Jerry, my shoulder has the same problem as yours. I also experience a burning right across the top sometimes when I lift it too high. I may get an injection there to stop that problem.

yeah thats it same as me.I have had problems with pain meds so i am not even going to the dr about it just going to live with it.i think i would rather deal with any pain than to deal with that addiction
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good Morning Spark & Jerry ... Good Morning Gang!!!
          I just want to know how Jimmy knew Jerry was going to be here 24 minutes before Tech even posted

Hope everything goes good today

Comment

• Back from the doctor. He decided to do a lower back injection on my SI Joints.

C-Scan showed 3 herniated disks, with calcium build up mainly around the L5-S1, and I show signs of having arthritis.

Comment

Back from the doctor. He decided to do a lower back injection on my SI Joints.

C-Scan showed 3 herniated disks, with calcium build up mainly around the L5-S1, and I show signs of having arthritis.
              Damn Jimmy. Take it easy bro and I hope they can get you back feeling better

Comment

• Yea, that sucks, nothing worse than back pain. My wife had it for a couple years, worked her butt off excercising and PT and it finally got better. But it was really a long haul for her. Get better Jimmy, the place isnt the same without you around here.

Comment

• Think I might open up another Motel 6. Looks like it will be a huge moneymaker with all the man hugging going on around here

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Think I might open up another Motel 6. Looks like it will be a huge moneymaker with all the man hugging going on around here
                    Bastage ... You could never make any money ... You would have all of the rooms filled with your own man freaks!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Jimmy, Sorry to hear about the back ... you know I have suffered for years with mine so I know what you are going through ... Mine is not as bad as yours so I can only imagine the pain it causes you ... it sucks ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Jimmy, Sorry to hear about the back ... you know I have suffered for years with mine so I know what you are going through ... Mine is not as bad as yours so I can only imagine the pain it causes you ... it sucks ...
                          Thanks Joe ... Thanks Guys ...

This has been an ongoing thing with me for 7 years now. It's a way of life for me. I've learned my limitations and learned what stuff I can do without being in extreme pain. Something will come up one day that will fix my back, it's just a matter of time.

I've had lots of freedom since I got a mobility scooter. Kind of looks funny with a 39 year old on a scooter, but it gets me out of the house to shop or travel for vacation, and most of all it gives me the ability to take photographs.

Comment

• Chuck was good for something ... I still take these and they help ... but when it gets really bad nothing helps me over the counter more than Ibuprofenl

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...tml#post377732

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              Chuck was good for something ... I still take these and they help ... but when it gets really bad nothing helps me over the counter more than Ibuprofenl

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...tml#post377732
                              Joe, At the pain center that I go to, they suggested Trigosamine to me. They said they had several people tell them about it. The doctors looked it up and found that it contained Glucosamine. This is in the same stuff Chuck recommended. The doctors told me that Glucosamine is in the back injection that they give.

Unfortunately, the Trigosamine didn't work for me, but the back injections do. You may want to try this stuff out. Any pharmacy should have it as I got it from Walmart when I tried it.

Comment

• Good Morning Gang ... Happy Friday!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X