This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    You promised to get that GED before asking for my son/daughters hand in marriage, any chance you make it by 2015?
    What an ass

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Club, just to make sure u arent mad...

I've been kidding about ur daughter and hope ur not mad about it

Didnt think u took offense but just wanted to make sure

If u ever feel im crossing the line, just tell me to stfu and i will. Reluctantly j/k
      The beauty/beast of the internet, we all take shots. I crossed the line with Garth, he came in asking a nice question and I attacked his wife after taking the ribbing about my daughter(not an excuse, but it seemed funny at the time). He didn't deserve it, and for that Garth, I truly apologize. But KB, you take as many shots as you want, unless JC has forwarded pictures of him/her, before and after. Then I'm headed to Louisville with sugar cubes for his motorcycle!!! I think we all know, this is fun, except for the rant section. Like to read it, but man it gets stupid/personal in there! Some days I'm dumb enough to get involved. Bring it on buddy!

Comment

• PS. Say hi to your Mom, tell her same time next year!

Comment

PS. Say hi to your Mom, tell her same time next year!
          I'll bring her to NoDak on my way to see todasooner22 to save u a trip

Comment

I'll bring her to NoDak on my way to see todasooner22 to save u a trip
            He/she left Nodak 5 years ago, so bring your clubs, Mens day/Wednesday, (maybe I'll post a picture of beer cart gal) tee time 12 hours 30 minutes and counting.

PS. Stay Thursday. Scramble Thursday for the University Of ND Fighting Sioux at 12:30. Free drinks the entire day. (If you show, they may quit that policy!!)

Comment

• Bunch of fags in here playing reach around!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Morning all. I gotta quit drinking so much. Feel like absolute shit and did all day yesterday as well
                Did you take the day off yesterday or give in

Comment

• Morning Gents

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Did you take the day off yesterday or give in
                    Got hammered as hell

When will I learn

Comment

• Morning guys, anyone hear about that fan that fell out of the second deck last night at the rangers game? Going after a foul ball. Bad news, tried to find info on it. Youtube just has the radio announcers. doesn't sound good.

Comment

Got hammered as hell

When will I learn

I knew when I walked in Hooters about 5 o'clock last night that I would continue the streak
                        I don't feel bad today but not drinking tonight.I got to get some blood back into my alcohol stream

Comment

• Good morning yall

Comment

Morning guys, anyone hear about that fan that fell out of the second deck last night at the rangers game? Going after a foul ball. Bad news, tried to find info on it. Youtube just has the radio announcers. doesn't sound good.
                            I was watching the game. The camera never caught it and they never showed a replay. Guy will be ok they said.

Comment

Morning guys, anyone hear about that fan that fell out of the second deck last night at the rangers game? Going after a foul ball. Bad news, tried to find info on it. Youtube just has the radio announcers. doesn't sound good.
                              Try and youtube Vlad's homerun and watch the 30 year old dbag slam the 8 yr old into the fence and give him a black eye going for the ball

Comment

• So KB, I gotta ask after a week or so has gone by, what does a Sooner think of the Nebraska defection to the Big Ten? I 'm thinking they were just a little tired of no competition in football. Wanted some real competition each week. Maybe they wanted to start a D1 hockey program?

Comment

Working...
                                X