This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

'Bout time you became a Johnson fan Brother!

Can't jump on the JJ bandwagon, too many championships for that already. Gordon has my respect, but can also suck my dick

I'm a Chevy guy, so gotta stay in that camp. I'm really liking the Cheerios #33 latey

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Can't jump on the JJ bandwagon, too many championships for that already. Gordon has my respect, but can also suck my dick

I'm a Chevy guy, so gotta stay in that camp. I'm really liking the Cheerios #33 latey
      I like Clint too man. Guy just seems like he never has enough to win a race!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        I like Clint too man. Guy just seems like he never has enough to win a race!
        He reminds me alot of Burton.If your picking way back in a race pool he will move you up no doubt but he ain't going to win for you

Comment

• http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...-downtime.html

Comment

• coupe-da-ville,you have mail,yeh i know guys-get a room-YAAA-YAAA-YAAAA PS-one of his anal seminars is coming to nashville and would hate to miss it-LOL !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              coupe-da-ville,you have mail,yeh i know guys-get a room-YAAA-YAAA-YAAAA PS-one of his anal seminars is coming to nashville and would hate to miss it-LOL !!
              nah, jc does not want you chunger ... he has a NEW girlfriend ... he sent me a picture of her the other day

Comment

• jc and his new love ...

Comment

• JC, when you are as red as the coat you're wearing, you need to stay out of the tanning bed Geezus

Maybe that's why you haven't had much luck with the ladies, if I saw you in person, first thought in my mind would be, what a pillow biter.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    JC, when you are as red as the coat you're wearing, you need to stay out of the tanning bed Geezus

Looking good JC.Keep the good work up on the diet

Comment

• JC,Take your sandals off next time you lay in the tanning bed

http://www.trippytraveller.com/images/sunburnt-feet.jpg

Comment

• Congrats KB

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...bsooner21.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Thats great Spark

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post

Looking good JC.Keep the good work up on the diet
                            Thanks P

Down to a buck 70 now, was 222, i can pull that goat ass like no ones business since i lost the weight and hit the lazar tanning machine!!

Hope all is well with you and the HVAC business, we are holding are own in this shitty economy, thank God for that
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              JC,Take your sandals off next time you lay in the tanning bed

http://www.trippytraveller.com/images/sunburnt-feet.jpg
                              omg that looks too painful
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                                Thanks P

Hope all is well with you and the HVAC business, we are holding are own in this shitty economy, thank God for that
                                Fiscal year ended March 31 and we made money so can't complain April sales have about doubled last Aprils because of this heat were having.I hope we continue the trend towards a HOT summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X