X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    My first day back and I'm going to get banned for calling you a dumbass

Seriously chado the drivers are athletes. They don't have the power steering you and I have on our cars.They drive up to 200mph into banked corners 3 wide and it's not like the car turns itself.Plus you have guys in the pits changing 4 tires and gas in 12 seconds.We can argue all day but until you see it live or ever get in a race car you won't understand.Here in the U.S. we have some programs that let you drive a nascar car at some of the tracks.10 laps at Talladega will cost you $700 but damn it would be worth it.
    I'll call them athletes when the drivers are harnessed to the front of their bumpers and they pull the cars around the track for 4 hours

P.S.: The wheels on the car go - 'round and 'round - 'round and 'round - 'round and 'round
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Welcome back Vols!

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        I'll call them athletes when the drivers are harnessed to the front of their bumpers and they pull the cars around the track for 4 hours

P.S.: The wheels on the car go - 'round and 'round - 'round and 'round - 'round and 'round
        Your just as bad as Chado

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg30 View Post
          Welcome back to get banned again Vols!
          That's about right

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg30 View Post
            Welcome back Vols!
            Thanks Meg

Comment

That's about right

As long as I stay in this thread I will be fine

Comment

My first day back and I'm going to get banned for calling you a dumbass .
                Why would I do that for you speaking the truth?? ...

Comment

OMG I am in tears over here ...

Comment

Your just as bad as Chado
                    I like watching NASCAR. Some of my family go to New Hampshire every year for a week to watch all the races

Comment

I like watching NASCAR. Some of my family go to New Hampshire every year for a week to watch all the races
                      Did you get in either of the pools wayne has? They are a blast

Comment

Did you get in either of the pools wayne has? They are a blast
                        No I didnt. I just got into 1 where my brother works at. Have to pick 3 drivers per week & whoever gets the most in the top 3 get so many points and they win or some shit like that.

Whats a blast is taking out my kids Gordon & Bill Elliott cars and using them for target practice

Comment

No I didnt. I just got into 1 where my brother works at. Have to pick 3 drivers per week & whoever gets the most in the top 3 get so many points and they win or some shit like that.

Whats a blast is taking out my kids Gordon & Bill Elliott cars and using them for target practice
                          Not Bill Elliott. Thats our hometown guy

Comment

Not Bill Elliott. Thats our hometown guy
                            My younger one just liked him because he had McDonalds logo's

Comment

• I find it kinda funny when I go to visit all "Forums" that grooming questions and guess her muff are right with each other

Comment

• Washington don't have shit on us.1-2 inches of snow coming to Atlanta.Bread and milk will be sold out by tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X