This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    If anything was deleted then ask Joe, because all I did was undelete the soft deleted posts. And it's blatantly obvious to me you have no clue. You started shit with me over in the sports service section, because I closed a thread. And again threads are closed for a damn good reason. Do you need to know the exact reason? NO. But you were given a reason for the service thread being closed. You haven't been on here that long and you're questioning me and the mods regarding services and whether or not they follow the rules. And whether or not what kind of punishment they get. Who are you to question how things are ran?
    Who are you to call me a dumbass and tell me I have no fucking clue when I'm clearly fucking right??? I never did shit to you Monte, what? I question you on one service thread and now I'm the forum trouble maker? Bull shit and you know it.

Was it so god-awful and unforgivable? Really?!?! Is it the worst thing in the fucking world?

Go ahead call me a dumbass again, tell me I have no fucking clue. You're wrong.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• mavs let it go ... Relax

Thanks

Comment

There you go Mavs I didn't delete shit like you accused me of doing.
        Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        In matter of fact you can go to that thread right now and read every single post that was in there.

You have no clue to WTF you're talking about once again
        Really I can? Tell me I have no fucking clue. Call me a dumbass again. Unfuckingreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          mavs let it go ... Relax

Thanks
          Joe. None of what is going on right now is fair. I don't care if he's service scum or head of the fucking site. He's wrong, you just told him so.

You guys are missing posts in that thread that prove everything I had said, and he has the nerve to call me a dumbass, and then still insist he's right.

You can ban me, if need be. But I'm not gonna' relax when called a dumbass and basically clueless, when everything said here has proved to the contrary.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            Joe. None of what is going on right now is fair. I don't care if he's service scum or head of the fucking site. He's wrong, you just told him so.

You guys are missing posts in that thread that prove everything I had said, and he has the nerve to call me a dumbass, and then still insist he's right.

You can ban me, if need be. But I'm not gonna' relax when called a dumbass and basically clueless, when everything said here has proved to the contrary.

mavs, I am not going to ban you ... never crossed my mind .. you have always dealt with me with the highest respect ...

I am the one who feels like the dumb ass right now ...

Comment

mavs, I am not going to ban you ... never crossed my mind .. you have always dealt with me with the highest respect ...

I am the one who feels like the dumb ass right now ...
              There's no need for you to feel like one. There was never a need for anyone to call anyone else one either. But somebody did and tried to make me out to be something I'm not. Which I'm not particularly happy about, and if you've read even a quarter of my posts you know I don't take things like this lightly.

Comment

. Texting Joe nasty texts too.
                why are you making shit up Monte? seriously whats wrong with you people??
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  he is not making it up ... they were nasty ..

definition of nasty is mean ... and they were mean

Comment

They were bad enough to the point where Joe called me and asked me if I knew how to block someones text messages from coming through...Monte did not make that up

Comment

he is not making it up ... they were nasty ..

definition of nasty is mean ... and they were mean
                      I guess i just dont understand why certain ppl get "protected" and the rest get shit on and made out to be the bad guys?

I'm tryin to be civil about all this i really am. Kb,nex,vols are my friends. I dont believe they were in the wrong here.

If kb was "mean" as you say......so what? Whats the big deal? Does that merrit Monte posting that on the site w/o KB being able to defend himself? I got no problem with anyone saying anything about anyone. My problem is if you say something and dont let the person in question defend his or her self. Saying something about someone who cant reply is nothing short of cowardly.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
                        They were bad enough to the point where Joe called me and asked me if I knew how to block someones text messages from coming through...Monte did not make that up
                        you are missing my point meg. Even if what you say is true. That is between Spark and KB. Not monte, not me, not you, not anybody.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I guess i just dont understand why certain ppl get "protected" and the rest get shit on and made out to be the bad guys?

I'm tryin to be civil about all this i really am. Kb,nex,vols are my friends. I dont believe they were in the wrong here.

If kb was "mean" as you say......so what? Whats the big deal? Does that merrit Monte posting that on the site w/o KB being able to defend himself? I got no problem with anyone saying anything about anyone. My problem is if you say something and dont let the person in question defend his or her self. Saying something about someone who cant reply is nothing short of cowardly.

I can not answer for Monte Bry and you know the way i feel about you so i will respond to you even though I am so tired of going over the same thing ...

You know it all started in the Service forum when kb was "PROTECTING THE FORUM" ... I banned him from the THREAD and thread only ... then he opens another thread calling Monte a Prick and me a puppet ... then i banned him from the forum ... 3 days later I text him and said come on back but you will be banned from the service forum ... he was all for it ... 2 weeks later he started bitching that he could not see the service forum ...

So then in gg's thread the day after everything settled down he makes a post saying i was wrong ... I totally looked the other way and ignored it ... then he opened a mock thread and I ignored that also ... until he made a post that this is a fake thread and made some remark about a certain mod and his golden boy ... after that he was banned ... and banned for good ..

The next day he started sending me stupid, dumb texts messages ... yeah sure, I will now run and unban him ..

Comment

. after that he was banned ... and banned for good ..
                            banned for good? that aint right
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              There's no need for you to feel like one. There was never a need for anyone to call anyone else one either. But somebody did and tried to make me out to be something I'm not. Which I'm not particularly happy about, and if you've read even a quarter of my posts you know I don't take things like this lightly.
                              You tried to make me out to look like something that I'm not which is a liar. You said that I deleted posts and I didn't.

You started crap with me when I closed down that service thread just recently as it was getting out of hand. You then proceeded to open it back up here in the urgent thread. And you said that I was either being childish or ignoring your questions. Like I told you in the e-mail you haven't been here that long and you don't know how many services have been banned for not following the rules. And your questioning how we handle things?

Comment

And if Joe or Wayne would have posted it then you would have been fine with it? I told bover to do a search I guess the helmet couldn't figure out how to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X