X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    hey Chad .. i see you in here ...

Damn Hawks ... chokers like all Chicago teams
    They'll bounce back. First game back home after a LONG road trip is and always has been tough for all NHL teams since the beginning of time....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Yup, I will not not defend anyone, but maybe I did, I was just going back to the good old days, I don't have a problem with you or Wayne.
      Monte, I don't understand some stuff, but then he owns this and I won't start. Won't! I don't allow bashing of me at my job, so I accept this.

So what's your cell number so I can take shots at you off line?

Like I said, I miss the days when I ghosted the site and picked up plays, and looked at Waynes babes pictures. But the best was when the old crew were crackin jokes at each other. I would say 2 years ago, there wasn't the drama. The site was better imo.

PS I voted no on the Rant section, cause those emotions carry into the rest of the forum.

hahahaha How about when Jimmy(LSU) was in his prime around here ... Laughed morning ... noon ... night ... photoshop ruled ....

I do agree with you club with many things ... especially when you say ego's ... lots of testosterone around here lately ...

Comment

K mavs ... that is your opinion and you are entitled to it ... but I think otherwise .. I am not going to give my reasons again but he was wrong ... if you say kb is right in what he does around here you are so mistaken ...

Apologies Spark, you misunderstood, KB is right in regards to the Vols/Greek situation, which is all I was addressing.

your problem is you do not like Monte nor Greek .. so you say they are right ... but if you step back and see the entire picture you will admit that they are as wrong as 2 left shoes ...
        I've never had a serious problem with Monte or Greek until this past week. You said something along the lines of "some posts were deleted permanently", well someone needs to find "those posts", because they tell the story. And until you've seen them, you don't understand half of what I am talking about.

Everyone here wants Vols posting, but after how unfairly he was treated here Sunday, I don't see why he would ever come back....
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          They'll bounce back. First game back home after a LONG road trip is and always has been tough for all NHL teams since the beginning of time....
          I just do not see it Chad .. they look like they are in slow motion lately ... Losing to the Blues at home?>> Dude, come on

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            I've never had a serious problem with Monte or Greek until this past week. You said something along the lines of "some posts were deleted permanently", well someone needs to find "those posts", because they tell the story. And until you've seen them, you don't understand half of what I am talking about.

Everyone here wants Vols posting, but after how unfairly he was treated here Sunday, I don't see why he would ever come back....
            if I said "some posts were deleted permanently", and I am too tired to go back and look, I did not mean to ... as far as I know, no post got deleted ...

vols was mistreated?? ... This is where you and I disagree ... and I am sure vols would admit he should have handled it differently ...

Night pal .. it was good speaking to you about it ... but don't be so hard on Monte ... he is not a bad guy ... he really isn't ...

Comment

• Heres my whole take on this stuff. About 2 years ago I used to be all about drama city on here. And then I realized how much time and energy I had seriously wasted on useless stuff. I pretty much stepped back and starting focusing on real life things. Now I didnt stop posting or anything just began to use this site what it's for. That is hanging out, cracking a few jokes, and talking and/or betting sports. Once this perspective was in place for me whenever I would see the typical type of drama threads I wouldnt even bother getting involved. Mainly because its just the internet and you're not going to change someone's opinion OR PERSONALITY. If someone is doing something they shouldnt or being an idiot so be it. Like does it really affect you personally? FUCK NO it doesnt matter one single bit its not real life so who gives a flying shit right? Basically what Im trying to say is focus on the real things in life off this forum where emotions and drama can be healthy and needed. Not here as its just the internet so use it for what it should be not where you are in conflict and interjections with others. JMHO....
              Last edited by Chado1; 02-04-2010, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Hey kid ... You nailed it ...

Night

Comment

if I said "some posts were deleted permanently", and I am too tired to go back and look, I did not mean to ... as far as I know, no post got deleted ...

Some posts were deleted, and aren't there any more, that is for sure. And they are meaningful posts.

vols was mistreated?? ... This is where you and I disagree ... and I am sure vols would admit he should have handled it differently ... I guess it is...

Night pal .. it was good speaking to you about it ... but don't be so hard on Monte ... he is not a bad guy ... he really isn't ...
                  I would never say he is. I don't like the way he handles things sometimes. There's some mis communications in what was and wasn't posted, because for some reason posts were deleted. I hold no ill feelings toward you and never have. Good Night Spark.
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

hahahaha How about when Jimmy(LSU) was in his prime around here ... Laughed morning ... noon ... night ... photoshop ruled ....

I do agree with you club with many things ... especially when you say ego's ... lots of testosterone around here lately ...
                    I miss Jimmy's photoshop the most. There are so many pictures on here that make us all go LMFAO thanks to him. Ah shit, let's admit it, the place went to hell when bover stopped posting and Dimer got an honest job!!

So how do you get all the ego's to get along? That's where the problem is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      What do you do?
                      Right now I work for CITI and have for 4 years. I work in the collections department and we deal with all retail store credit cards and now we are being trained for the MasterCard portfolio. However I am only going to be working here for another 2 more years or so as I am currenlty in school to become a substance abuse cousellor. I am taking numerous courses that will take me about 2 years to finish. Upon completion and succesfull grades I will obtain my official Diploma that rehab/treatment centres require for full time employment. As well I help out at the rehab I personally went to, teach after care classes from time to time, and also public speak regarding my story. This is to provide strength and hope to others and also prepare me for my career. All of this is on a volunteer basis..

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        So how do you get all the ego's to get along? That's where the problem is.
                        Accepting people for who they are...way easier said than done...

Comment

Heres my whole take on this stuff. About 2 years ago I used to be all about drama city on here. And then I realized how much time and energy I had seriously wasted on useless stuff. I pretty much stepped back and starting focusing on real life things. Now I didnt stop posting or anything just began to use this site what it's for. That is hanging out, cracking a few jokes, and talking and/or betting sports. Once this perspective was in place for me whenever I would see the typical type of drama threads I wouldnt even bother getting involved. Mainly because its just the internet and you're not going to change someone's opinion OR PERSONALITY. If someone is doing something they shouldnt or being an idiot so be it. Like does it really affect you personally? FUCK NO it doesnt matter one single bit its not real life so who gives a flying shit right? Basically what Im trying to say is focus on the real things in life off this forum where emotions and drama can be healthy and needed. Not here as its just the internet so use it for what it should be not where you are in conflict and interjections with others. JMHO....
                          Wow, you got soft after the USA won the World Juniors!!! Honesly, Good post Chad, I feel the same.

Comment

Accepting people for who they are...way easier said than done...
                            Especially on the internet

Comment

• Morning Ladies

Comment

• Morning Spark!!!
                                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                                X