Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lifted the ban on Celtics86 too KAZCAT ... I would hate to have you uninformed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      No blizzard. I have no interest in posting here as long as somebody else is. I'm not wasting time & energy to post here when i feel like i do right now. I'll leave it at that.
      i was wondering where your plays have been...i thought your mom was still sick...hope shes better........i cant belive its cuz of this scumbag....serious?....i come here for two peoples plays... one is you.......so fuck the rest of us cuz of some little bitch skank.........hope you start again soon.....
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

He started posting that stuff here kaz, NOT in emails and guess what, his fake apologies mean nothing to me.
        No....YOU posted his email in here. No one else. And YES, he made a mistake by going into your thread that night and saying anything to you. But in my eyes, you escalated all that by ALL the name calling you did. It was painfully obvious.

Sure, he deserved to be banned because he didn't follow forum rules. But and this is a big but, YOU ARE HERE TO MODERATE, not challenge members and try to pick fights with them. You know that's exactly what you were doing that night. Just be honest about it. And why can't you just move on? You're digging yourself a deeper hole....

Be a moderator Wayne, not a forum bully. You're not a bad guy, but you have zero compassion for people at times. I read his emails and his apologies to you and you would have nothing of it. LET IT GO! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.....JMO

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I lifted the ban on Celtics86 too KAZCAT ... I would hate to have you uninformed!!!
          So you lifted the ban? And then come in here calling him a scumbag and that you aren't going to post because he's posting? Excuse me for getting that one incorrect.
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            No....YOU posted his email in here. No one else. And YES, he made a mistake by going into your thread that night and saying anything to you. But in my eyes, you escalated all that by ALL the name calling you did. It was painfully obvious.

Kaz, I can say this a million times and you won't listen anyway. I said nothing to him. Read the thread, i have several times. I responded to his mitt post and NEVER called him an idiot or anything in that post. He can twist my post any way he wants but i didn't. After that, i did NOTHING except for the usual arguing with you. I never said his name again or nothing. HE, I REPEAT HE, came in to the middle of our argument and threw a punch at me. Plain & simple. You can say i escalated it all you want, the fact is i had long forgotten about him until his stupid next post, pages later. He escalated it, not me.

Comment

• Wayne, There was this awkward silence so I said "lets settle down in here" as a joke.. unfortunately I was the only one laughing... my bad

Comment

So you lifted the ban? And then come in here calling him a scumbag and that you aren't going to post because he's posting? Excuse me for getting that one incorrect.

Yes, i lifted their ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guns View Post
                  Wayne, There was this awkward silence so I said "lets settle down in here" as a joke.. unfortunately I was the only one laughing... my bad

It's all good man!

Comment

Kaz, I can say this a million times and you won't listen anyway. I said nothing to him. Read the thread, i have several times. I responded to his mitt post and NEVER called him an idiot or anything in that post. He can twist my post any way he wants but i didn't. After that, i did NOTHING except for the usual arguing with you. I never said his name again or nothing. HE, I REPEAT HE, came in to the middle of our argument and threw a punch at me. Plain & simple. You can say i escalated it all you want, the fact is i had long forgotten about him until his stupid next post, pages later. He escalated it, not me.
                    I've read it, as did Husker, as did Motor City Pimp, and you were the FIRST one in there doing the name calling. He rubbed you the wrong way, and maybe he stuck up for me, but you started all the "fucking idiot" words that you were throwing around.

And second. YOU GOT THE BAN YOU WANTED. Why did it have to be a permanent one? That's another area that I don't get. He didn't deserve a permanent ban, when it was clear that you were out for blood that night.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Sure, he deserved to be banned because he didn't follow forum rules. But and this is a big but, YOU ARE HERE TO MODERATE, not challenge members and try to pick fights with them. You know that's exactly what you were doing that night. Just be honest about it. And why can't you just move on? You're digging yourself a deeper hole....

Be a moderator Wayne, not a forum bully. You're not a bad guy, but you have zero compassion for people at times. I read his emails and his apologies to you and you would have nothing of it. LET IT GO! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.....JMO

KAZ
                      serious geek boy? go write a column for Readers ****** or something.....or a script for Day of our Lives....lets gamble insted.....

Comment

I've read it, as did Husker, as did Motor City Pimp, and you were the FIRST one in there doing the name calling. He rubbed you the wrong way, and maybe he stuck up for me, but you started all the "fucking idiot" words that you were throwing around.

And second. YOU GOT THE BAN YOU WANTED. Why did it have to be a permanent one? That's another area that I don't get. He didn't deserve a permanent ban, when it was clear that you were out for blood that night.

Kaz, #1 He had a smart ass, mitt is your gov comment. = No, actually he isn't. #2 He ripped me for my sports picks when we were not talking anything about sports or picks, i was talking about pics. = If he is gonna defend you, he should at least have a CLUE as to what he is defending or what we are talking about.

Add 1+2 and you get this = IDIOT

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1 View Post
                          serious geek boy? go write a column for Readers ****** or something.....or a script for Day of our Lives....lets gamble insted.....
                          Listen toolshed. Don't make me come to that sandbox you live in and write a story about you being neighborhood peeper!

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

Simple Kaz, usually when i guy gets banned for the 3rd time, we don't give 4th chances. That was another easy one to answer KAZ.

Comment

Listen toolshed. Don't make me come to that sandbox you live in and write a story about you being neighborhood peeper!

KAZ
                              i live in a red tent under the freeway now...so come get curb stomped if your feeling froggy.....

Comment

Kaz, #1 He had a smart ass, mitt is your gov comment. = No, actually he isn't. #2 He ripped me for my sports picks when we were not talking anything about sports or picks, i was talking about pics. = If he is gonna defend you, he should at least have a CLUE as to what he is defending or what we are talking about.

Add 1+2 and you get this = IDIOT
                                Again. You just proved my point. He rubbed you the wrong way, and after 1+2 he got = FUCKING IDIOT over and over.

His comment about Mitt being "your" governor was soooooo minor and he obviously didn't know you lived in Mass. AS A MODERATOR, it was the type of comment that YOU SHOULD HAVE CORRECTED and then moved on from. But you chose to rail his ass and mine about it. THAT'S WHERE YOU WERE WRONG. And when we struck back, you went into a profanity laced tirade.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X