This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Are you needing a timeout again? Keep insulting me and you're going to leave me with choice.
    Oh no, no Bc. Don't threaten me too hard

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Oh no, no Bc. Don't threaten me too hard

Comment

• Monte, let me know if you need anything.

Comment

• Know wonder why KazCat like him ... hahahaha

grandmama
          BettorsChat Veteran

User Lists Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 03:58 PM
          Current Activity: Searching Forums

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
            Monte, let me know if you need anything.I can't give up my Dale jr panties I wear every day but anything else you need I can assist you.I'm a homo so if you don't swing like that I will stop flirting with you.Just let me know
            Your sick lovecock.Monte don't swing like that I'm sure.Stop dragging the boss into your sexual fantasy about Dale jr

Comment

• Originally posted by Bettorschat
              You think other members are pissed at the services for not following rules regarding posting a comp? Get real those members just want to be down here so they can bash them. If services down here don't follow the rules they are given warnings. Some have been banned too for not following rules.

You don't need to worry about moderating as that's our job!
              You're missing my point, or choosing to ignore it, one of the two. I'm not trying to "moderate", I'm making a point. Didn't know when that became such a problem around here.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                You're missing my point, or choosing to ignore it, one of the two. I'm not trying to "moderate", I'm making a point. Didn't know when that became such a problem around here.
                Ignoring is quite the option around here it seems lateley

Comment

When that thread was locked that should have signaled to you that the conversation was over so don't copy and paste to open it again. If you wanted to discuss it further you could e-mail so next time do that.

Now you can choose to think what you want regarding what I posted, but you're the one who doesn't get it.

Comment

When that thread was locked that should have signaled to you that the conversation was over so don't copy and paste to open it again. If you wanted to discuss it further you could e-mail so next time do that.

Now you can choose to think what you want regarding what I posted, but you're the one who doesn't get it.
                    Email you? Since when is open conversation on the forum not allowed? To reply to my statement and then close the thread and think the conversation is magically over is a little childish.

But whatever Monte, have your service section, I won't post in it, I won't look at it, I won't discuss it. Because apparently you can't even discuss a situation openly without the thread being locked and being told "conversation over."

Comment

Email you? Since when is open conversation on the forum not allowed? To reply to my statement and then close the thread and think the conversation is magically over is a little childish.

But whatever Monte, have your service section, I won't post in it, I won't look at it, I won't discuss it. Because apparently you can't even discuss a situation openly without the thread being locked and being told "conversation over."
                      Open conversation is allowed when a moderator closes a thread that is the end of it. Move on! You didn't. Instead you chose to copy and paste it over in here. And yeah I can discuss a situation openly you obviously have no respect for rules on the site, because if you did you wouldn't take a locked thread then try reopening it. Use your head a locked thread is locked for a reason!

Comment

Open conversation is allowed

If it was, the thread wouldn't be locked and I wouldn't "email" you.

when a moderator closes a thread that is the end of it. Move on! You didn't. Instead you chose to copy and paste it over in here. And yeah I can discuss a situation openly you obviously have no respect for rules on the site, because if you did you wouldn't take a locked thread then try reopening it. Use your head a locked thread is locked for a reason!
                        Good for you Monte. You didn't want it carried on, so go ahead and end it. I already said it above.

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                        I won't post in it, I won't look at it, I won't discuss it.
                        Nothing else needs to be said.
                        Last edited by mavskidd02; 01-28-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Good for you Monte. You didn't want it carried on, so go ahead and end it. I already said it above.

Nothing else needs to be said.

You've got e-mail and I suggest you read it because it answers your questions that you were asking over in the service forum.

Comment

• Chad ... I e-mailed you pictures of your new girlfriend ... Hope you enjoyed them ...

Comment

• Where has Wayne been?

Comment

• I'm here kb!

Comment

Working...
                                X