• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    After that we go play some gay trivial pursuit at BW-3's

Comment

After that we go play some gay trivial pursuit at BW-3's
      I would think its gay too if all I could answer is the equestrian questions.

PS Equestrian is a fancy word for horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
        I would think its gay too if all I could answer is the equestrian questions.

PS Equestrian is a fancy word for horse.
        When you come to visit in March, I am going to get on my horse and run your ass over
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Awe, how sweet. What started out as a rendezvous in Vegas has now turned into a home and home fuck and suck

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Awe, how sweet. What started out as a rendezvous in Vegas has now turned into a home and home fuck and suck
            "home and home"......Lmao!

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Awe, how sweet. What started out as a rendezvous in Vegas has now turned into a home and home fuck and suck

You are such a complete cock sucker
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

• Comment

OMG!!!

Comment

Started out slow and now a full fledged all male fag fest visiting each others homes...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Started out slow and now a full fledged all male fag fest visiting each others homes...
                      So did you get a cheap air fair or are you talking a bus down there.

Comment

• Whats up yall? Checked in a couple times over the last few days on you guys but a few days away was good.The stress of gambling gets to you but I feel great now.Hope all of you are doing great

Comment

When you come to visit in March, I am going to get on my horse and run your ass over
                          wait, nex is coming to visit me too !!! should i hide my goats and go get a chastity belt for my butt ???
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

jealous big boy ?? you wanna ride the train with nex to see jc and me ??? i'll try and get kb to cum also if you want !!!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                              jealous big boy ?? you wanna ride the train with nex to see jc and me ??? i'll try and get kb to cum also if you want !!!
                              hahahahaha i hope the goats and chicks get together tonight while i am working....................the girls are in new orleans.........

ps the girls said please dont make kb cum ...................they cant handle a load like that
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

OMFG LMAO
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X