X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    You know chado will be all over nex's ass

and i don't know who will like that more - chado or nex !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Git your popcorn Fat Boys... It's the Playoffs!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Morning Inmates

Comment

• Morning undercover mod

Comment

• morning all
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                morning all
                Jerry ... vols ok???

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Morning undercover mod
                  What up bro???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Jerry ... vols ok???
                    I'm fine man.So much going on right now I just let my emotions get to me every once in a while.I don't bet alot of money but it seems I lose every fucking game lately.i'm just going to step away for a while and get things back together.It ain't fair to the members here for me to take my frustrations out on them and it's damn sure not fair to you mods who have enough to deal with as it is.It might be days or weeks I don't know but I need to get back to my old self. Yall take care and I will be back soon.Alot of good people here and I look foward to rejoining you guys when I get my head out of my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      I'm fine man.So much going on right now I just let my emotions get to me every once in a while.I don't bet alot of money but it seems I lose every fucking game lately.i'm just going to step away for a while and get things back together.It ain't fair to the members here for me to take my frustrations out on them and it's damn sure not fair to you mods who have enough to deal with as it is.It might be days or weeks I don't know but I need to get back to my old self. Yall take care and I will be back soon.Alot of good people here and I look foward to rejoining you guys when I get my head out of my ass.
                      http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...-who-wins.html

I was gonna put this in Greeks thread, but I thought it might end up in a landslide!! Take a break for a bit if ya'll need it, but we need ya'll here! ( I took an e-course on Southern language)

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

I think it helped me tremendously buddy. Helped me to refocus on my day to day matters at hand and not to take myself so seriously on the site. Hell, no one else does

Seriously though, if you need anything, shoot me an email. I'll be in touch bro. Would be nice if you would get back here to see the #88 take the checkered flag in the 500 with me

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            I think it helped me tremendously buddy. Helped me to refocus on my day to day matters at hand and not to take myself so seriously on the site. Hell, no one else does

Seriously though, if you need anything, shoot me an email. I'll be in touch bro. Would be nice if you would get back here to see the #88 take the checkered flag in the 500 with me
                            I got 500 says he dont take the checkered flag in the 500.

Comment

Hope you come back soon buddy. Dont let goldengeek get to you.

Comment

• You guys are all pricks!!!!

But I still love you guys

Tools, I will be seeing the Lady again on Wednesday, I like her, so I will get use to your jokes, I guess
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X