• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What up bro's???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
      What up bro's???
      Friday night and I am feeling great Joe!!!!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Friday night and I am feeling LIKE FUCKING A HORSE TONIGHT Joe!!!!
        Trust me buddy, If you get lucky tonight, it will be with Mr. Ed !!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• People will say anything on the internet

Was out of paper towells

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I jerked off on a slice of bread this morning. True story.

what made you decide on a slice of bread? i usually take off my sock if i'm in a bind

Answer

Had the sock option there, but the ol lady washes my socks and may have noticed a huge load of cock snot on them. Plus the closest pair of dirty socks came part of a recent care package from my mom and it didnt feel right. I figured a slice of whole wheat bread(thank you very much)would absorb enough jizz to get the job done and it was handy so what the hell. It worked, folded in half and carefully placed it on the very top of a cardboard box in the trash can in the hopes that the crackhead who has been ripping my trashbags open finds and eats it.

I laughed my ass off reading this
          Last edited by jcindaville; 01-08-2010, 02:47 PM.
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
            Trust me buddy, If you get lucky tonight, it will be with Mr. Ed !!

and guess what

you hit your left hand, i will hit Mr Ed
            [email protected]

Comment

• Hey JC, did you go to the feed store yet to get ready for your date?

Comment

• k guys .. that's enough bashing of jc ... this is a non-bashing site ....

Pay them no mind jc ... have a neigh time tonight ... oops, I am sorry .. I meant great time tonight ...

Comment

• Can she run fast JC? My cousin trains horses. She might be able to make a few bucks on the side.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                    Can she run fast JC? My cousin trains horses. She might be able to make a few bucks on the side.
                    Nex, she is running at Churchill in the 15th race. She has to run the opposite way so has not to have her lips beat the jockey to death !!!

JC, I'm sorry for all the bashing buddy. I will try and stop Nex, KB, Kaz, and yes the mod Spark from this happening.

Guys, this isn't cool at all. Horses like to have sex too and JC is into "bareback sex" so leave him alone.

By the way JC, I sent you a little care package of sugar and apples. I heard that the way to her heart is with sugar cubes and fresh apples. Be careful feeding them to her.

And one piece of advice, I would definitely rule out oral sex. With those lips and teeth, its gotta hurt !!!

have a great time tonight and if you do have sex, don't forget to holler " Hi Ho Silver Away !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                      Nex, she is running at Churchill in the 15th race. She has to run the opposite way so has not to have her lips beat the jockey to death !!!

JC, I'm sorry for all the bashing buddy. I will try and stop Nex, KB, Kaz, and yes the mod Spark from this happening.

Guys, this isn't cool at all. Horses like to have sex too and JC is into "bareback sex" so leave him alone.

By the way JC, I sent you a little care package of sugar and apples. I heard that the way to her heart is with sugar cubes and fresh apples. Be careful feeding them to her.

And one piece of advice, I would definitely rule out oral sex. With those lips and teeth, its gotta hurt !!!

have a great time tonight and if you do have sex, don't forget to holler " Hi Ho Silver Away !!!!!

JC put 20 WPS on her for me.

Comment

• You guys are brutal ....

This just means they like you John

Comment

• JC - One other piece of advice tonight

Don't let her bring out those "ANIMAL " instincts in you buddy.
                          Play it cool and be patient.
                          Also, don't ask her to swat flies with her tail if they are around. That won't go over to good !!!

Comment

• I need to see some pics JC

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              I need to see some pics JC
                              Check at dr_dolittle.com under the pony section !!!

the funny part is,

Comment

• I think we need to post her pic in a "Guess the Member" thread.

No that won't work cause from the sound of it,everyone will guess insidethe8thpol

Comment

Working...
                                X