• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    What happened to this thread
    You kill anyone lately??

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Afternoon yall.WOW,the stomach virus has finally gotten all the way thru the house and now were all back to normal.Damn that shit is rough.Sitting on the toilet and throwing up in a trash can at the same time is no fun Hope yall are doing good

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

At least I know my limits

Nice thread kill partner, What ya got this weekend? Let's go on games we both agree on. This site depends on us! We have another bad weekend and we will have to post in the servive section! I'm gone tomorrow, (Golfing in Fargo, only -5 there, greens are really fast this time of year) I like Over 33 for the Pitt game Thur. night. Vikes/Cincy over looks like a no brainer. Miami + 3. St Louis + 13. San Diego +3. I'm not posting any of these under the VolsClub unless you agree. What do you like? Maybe we should start an UrgentClub We could get that guy back his 127 Million!!!
        Sorry Club,been out sick but we will battle back come bowl time.The bombs are going to be dropping once again

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Sorry Club,been out sick but we will battle back come bowl time.The bombs are going to be dropping once again
          Sounds like some bombs were being dropped when you were on the toliet
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Afternoon yall.WOW,the stomach virus has finally gotten all the way thru the house and now were all back to normal.Damn that shit is rough.Sitting on the toilet and throwing up in a trash can at the same time is no fun Hope yall are doing good
            Hope you and your family feel better soon vols ...

tcare buddy

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• test

Comment

• Damn Monte,seems like it's just me and you in here anymore?Oh well.Good afternoon Monte

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Good morning yall

Comment

• What up vols??? Hope you had a good weekend

Morning Gang

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          What up vols??? Hope you had a good weekend

Morning Gang
                          I did Spark.We don't ever get snow down here for shit but Asheville,North Carolina got about 17 inches Friday and Saturday.So I left the house about 6 a.m yesterday and drove my 5 year old 4 hours to play and sled in the snow.We had a blast.Probably a foot of snow was on the ground so it was a big deal to him.We stayed up there about 3 hours and went thru 3 pairs of clothes The things we do to make our kids happy

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

I did Spark.We don't ever get snow down here for shit but Asheville,North Carolina got about 17 inches Friday and Saturday.So I left the house about 6 a.m yesterday and drove my 5 year old 4 hours to play and sled in the snow.We had a blast.Probably a foot of snow was on the ground so it was a big deal to him.We stayed up there about 3 hours and went thru 3 pairs of clothes The things we do to make our kids happy
                              You have that right vols ... sounds like you guys had a blast ...

Glad you guys had a good time ...

Morning Monte

Comment

I did Spark.We don't ever get snow down here for shit but Asheville,North Carolina got about 17 inches Friday and Saturday.So I left the house about 6 a.m yesterday and drove my 5 year old 4 hours to play and sled in the snow.We had a blast.Probably a foot of snow was on the ground so it was a big deal to him.We stayed up there about 3 hours and went thru 3 pairs of clothes The things we do to make our kids happy Man I wish I lived in North Dakota!!!!
                                Yea they do that every day up here

Had a great weekend, was down in Tampa for the NCAA Womens VB final four championship. Was as good a sporting event as I've seen. Texas wins the 1st 2 games and Penn State comes back wins the next 3. I know but great time for my daughter and myself. Thanks for keeping this thread going Vols...

Comment

Working...
                                X